Tsukishima Kei X Reader (He is the Moon) 1/4

He is the Moon

This took place way back in the past history years of the Japanese empire history. You are the youngest scholar and one of the brightest student inside the palace, not only you are the youngest but you are also the first female scholar to be inside the palace. It was hard but being the only child of the wise scholar of the west, your father was known great in the world of study and  you've gained amazing knowledge and wisdom from his passionate learning and continues studying.

The palace was no good place for a woman but you had longed to proved them your worth and your gust was just too hard to break. As you are walking down the big halls of the palace you saw an odd looking butterfly the colors was vivid and it feels nostalgic in some way, curious as to what is was you had followed the fleeting creature, following it until you've lost your way.

((it was destiny, the destiny that will change your lives forever and the future kingdoms future.))

After following the odd creature you had come into a halt when you saw a boy mind in the same age as you but a bit too taller than you, On the side of the garden he was sitting stiff but with a comfortable view. He was reading a book that is not visible by your eyes yet because of the space difference you were standing, he didn't seem to notice your presence until when the odd butterfly flew in front of his eyes.

He had turned to look at you, what was in his eyes? Was he scared? Shocked? Stiffened and steady in ways you never imagine. His golden locks that frame his face evenly shows how the sun shines at his might, his eyes with the most natural color of brown reflect something you wanted to know. His lips was thin with red tint one thing is for sure this person is undeniably beautiful.

Kei: What are you doing here?" his voice echoed in your head but also in your heart, not knowing this person you were shocked at how his voice sounded a bit rude and cold.

y/n:" My apology, I am following the butterfly that is flying here, and you? What are you doing here? I am sure the place was not place for a boy like you"

Kei: " I do what I want and what I will, excuse me" as he walked passed by you the moment he passed by you a very painful electrifying feeling sent to your heart, your head starts to pounder what is happening but you can't pint point what it was. You are sure he felt the same for he had looked at you with a very painful expression.

Kei: "what did you do to me? Do you dare to harm the future king of this kingdom?" his words slapped you, he might or he is the prince of the palace the prince you never seen before and such. You immediately bowed at him.

y/n: I dare not do anything to harm you your grace" you bowed at him

Kei: you are a very funny girl" as he walked off the place, you turned to look at him missing his presence in instant. You returned to your quarter to study and to continue the day. Not knowing that the future hard headed prince was already demanding for your presence.

Kei: " I told you I need to study again and I need a guidance of the wisest scholar from the palace" as he talk to his father on the throne

King: I dare not say you had already learned everything when you studied last year you are fitted not to study once more" as he turned away from his son

Kei: " One more year, I wanted to study one more year and this time I'll learn something I never knew" he demanded, sounding demanding anf firm with his voice

King: okay I will give you your desire but less this be your last and for that you will have to choose the future queen of this kingdom" he added, The little prince never wanted to get married but his responsibilities needed confirmation and so for he needed to get married.