Daichi Sawamura X Reader ( First Kiss )

You were on the bench trying to concentrate on your work, today you were asked to write down all regime needed for their upcoming practice match with Aoba josai you were literally panic writing here and there since you need tons of practice strategy to get it all work together. You sigh as you saw them all doing their best and with that you suck all the avail air around you as you fast phase write all practice info they can use In their training.

Suga: isn't y/n- chan doing here best she looks so cute" the vice-captain said as he eyes the certain captain, the black head only nodded as he smiles toward your place. Your hair moves as you scribble down the white painted paper, you used design paper for your notes small things he finds really cute about you. The black head only hum as he watch you realizing that he was staring he turned his head towards his friend.

Sugarawa only smiled " she is your girlfriend Daichi, staring at her for the longest time won't hurt" he said but the black head still blushed with the mention of the obvious staring. He only nodded as he turned his eyes towards you again, part of him cannot still believe that you were his girlfriend it happens really fast and it was such a very overwhelming moment when he finally gathers his courage to confess and you felt the same way with him. He was so happy he managed to bump nose with you when he tried to kiss you and ever since he never actually tried to kiss you yet. That kind of annoys you since you wanted to try out kissing him so much but the memory of bumping nose is funny that you cannot even take him seriously when he was trying to do so.

The training and practice continue, Daichi went ahead and sit beside you he loves gentle moments like this he really adore it when you keep him company.

Daichi: are you alright?" he asked you getting your attention you smiled at him and pat the leg that is nearest to you " I am okay thank you" you smiled again warmly the fluttering feeling in his chest is hammering him hard.

y/n: are you okay? Your face looks red" you gently placed your hand on one of his cheeks, despites the sweat you love getting touches like this when it comes to him. I mean this is the man you had liked and loved for so long and finally he was yours all yours to add to that. The time he confess his feelings to you was magical it was nothing like you imagined, it was raining and it was really dark the electricity went off just before you two can be comfortable to talk. But all in all you loved the uniqueness of his confession.

Daichi: I am fine" he smiled as he lift his warm hand on yours, your heart was beating hard it was like you will collapse any moment from his touch. You love how gentle he was when it comes to you it seems he was always cautious and minding the tiny little things around you. You loved how observant he was but it annoys you that he treats you like a piece of glass. He got over it in time but you love him all in all.

y/n: later after the practice can you accompany me somewhere?" you asked him as you slowly pulled your hands from him missing the big gentle touch of his hand you slowly put your hands on his hand. He looked at you curiously as he waited for you to continue.

Daichi: where?" he asked sounding curious with all the sudden changes of plan, you only smiled as you pinch his cheeks catching him off guard. He put his hand on the place you pinch him the red mark was visibly showing but he didn't mind your pinch was not as hard as it looks.

y/n: it will be a secret just go along with me alright" as you peck his nose, standing up as you lead your way towards the coach he sit there blushing still not getting used with all this touches and kisses but he enjoys it.

After practice the group went off to eat some steamed bun, the group was still lively despite the hardship of their training you kept your hands intertwined with Daichi's hand he loved it when you do. The walk of each street was getting lonelier the last one in the batch was Sugarawa and Azahi and now the two of you were on your way to where he never actually knows.

Daichi: where are we really going y/n?" he asked you trying to grip your hand tighter since it was really cold. The heavy realized of air made you realized how cold the winter is you goofily smiled at him as you gently tug your curious boyfriend. You lead him on top of the hill one of your favorite spot, the lights of the city was vividly alive as you two made way to a solid wood bench.

Daichi: wow" he said as he sit beside you, the twinkling light were like stars and he was more amazed than you thought he will be. You marvel how handsome his face and how his eyes sparkle like diamonds.

y/n: I knew you will like it" you smiled as him finally realizing his hand from your fingers, he smiled pulling you closer to him. " who said you can let go" he smiled as he lean down to kissed your head, his lips were warm and really soft you ever also wonder how it will feel on your lips. " Daichi you missed it" you smiled at him pointing your lips, he started to get nervous.

Daichi: ummmm what if we bump nose again" he began to panic you smiled at how cute he was acting, you slowly placed your hand on his cheeks as you slowly lean towards him before your lips met you whisper " like this" and there you press your lips on his. The kiss was innocently sweet and heartwarming, after few seconds you pulled away to stare how red his face turned out to be you giggle how stunned he look. " no fair" he said as he pulled you closer to him " I want another one" he smiled as he lean down to press his lips with yours. You love him and that is all you could ever think of.

END