Tooru Oikawa X Reader ( A support in Love )

" please come into one of my matches" Tooru asked you as he buried his face on your tummy, making you smiled in return you gently pat his head as you ruffle his soft and smooth hair. He hum in delight as he enjoyed the feeling of your fingers on his hair he purr like a kitten in return

" sure when will it be?" you asked him as he eyed you, the bright colors of his eyes is enough to send you over drive you love him so much and you are willing to do anything for him, I mean anything.

" it's on Saturday, then I will introduce you to my team their like my second family" he smiled as you pat his head, sometimes he act like a child but sometime he act like a man depending on your and his mood. This moment he was acting too much of a child you love it and you are more willing to put up with his demands.

" okay that will be super wonderful" you smiled at him as he crawl his way towards you pressing his body on yours , you slowly embrace him as both of his hand support his weight not to crush you under him " hmmmm?" you wait for him to speak until he smirk landing rough kisses on your lips, you opened your mouth for him as you enjoy the dance of your tongues the mood change in a quick tone. You love him so much.

Time skip/

A girl with long hair stand in the middle of the gate, today she was visiting her boyfriend who was the well-known Oikawa Tooru, they've been dating for almost 2 years now and this is the only time she will be visiting him in their school. She was fully aware how popular the male was but instead of hating him for it she supported him throughout whatever he wanted to do. Something that Oikawa loved about her, she started making her way towards the gymnasium where the Aoba Josai was practicing.

Her relationship with Oikawa was not public at all, they both agree to make it private so it won't do them any problem in the future, she respected his will unconditionally beside she was not just a girl you can control and throw away when you wanted. Oikawa took almost 3 years to get her and that is one maid reason why Oikawa was not even thinking betraying or cheating on her.

When you step inside the gymnasium you saw the familiar white and blue uniform in the middle, training and fighting matches was normal for Tooru and this will be your first time seeing him in real play. You scan the play to see any available sit and there you notice a big crowd of fans on the bleachers, one girl screaming out loud his name while the others was putting up their fans for support.

" typical girls" you said as you took the sit near the stairs the game started all so well, not long it was their time out when this happens Toorus eyes landed on you immediately. He smiled and waved at you like a small child " y/n- chann y/nn ) he called you out from the crowd, you smiled and nodded waving him from the bleachers his crowd of fans saw this and where sending you death glares.

" stare away" you whisper as you eyed the crowd of fans, you swear if looks can kill you will be dead now. But you didn't mind unlike other girls who will just be afraid of anything you are not like them. Sweet looking and innocent that's what you wanted but if you really need to be bad your horns will surely show off how bitch can you be.

After the match, the leader of few members of Oikawas crowd of fans drag you outside not wanting to cause a scene you followed them knowing fully well what will happen. You took your phone and txted Oikawa that you will be buying something and wait for you inside, when you sent it the group of 6 girls stood in front of you.

" so? Who do you think you are to wave and call out our dear Oikawa like that?" one of the girl ask you, you only eyed her

" and the nerve to wave at him?" another one said, as she eyed you

" look you don't stand a chance to our beloved Oikawa and before we do something to you better be careful and don't go anywhere near our king" she said " or else" she threaten you

" or else what?" you asked him, you smirk at their taunting, they smirk back at you as they spoke again

" well we will hurt you that you won't want to be closer to him anymore" one said, as you hum in agreement

One girl slowly walked towards you as she was about to grab you, you instantly grab her hand twisting in until it broke " WHAT THE???" she cried out " or else you will hurt me?" you asked them, they taunt in fear " how about I hurt you girls?" you said in response as they started grouping and trying to hit you.

You slap one of the girls sending her down on the ground while kicking the other one on the stomach, not long all of them were on the ground groaning in pain " I appreciate that you support my boyfriend but you bitches should know your role" you flip your hair as you slowly walk out your way, on your way you bought some milk and bread as you face them crowd smiling softly your eyes landed on Oikawa.

" y/n" he shouted as his team members eyed you, you slowly walked towards them as you smiled he hugged your sideways as you two walked towards the team

" this is my girlfriend y/n" he said as the team started introducing themselves you were happy that you finally got to meet his second family. You enjoyed seeing him smiled, not the fake one but the real deep heart one his smiles means the world to you and you will do everything to protect it because you deeply love him.

" lets get something to eat?" he asked you and you nodded, the team follows behind as you two lead them to where you wanted to eat

" anything for you" you said as he eyed you, landing a soft kiss on your forehead beforeo looking in the future

END