(King of the Court X the Queen of the Court)Kageyama X Reader

Request from thuglyfeotaku

************************************

King of the Court X the Queen of the Court

Kageyama X Reader

IT was a normal day in the gym, the loud sound of ball slamming can be heard even in the gates of the school. Your hair was tied in a very tight pony with a black bow; today you had a very extensive training with the girls team in volleyball. You were their captain and having the title "Queen of the court" is a positive title you've earned for yourself. You were the Karasuno's angel and everybody seems to like the way you react and respond to people.

You were a very close friend of Kiyoko who also is in the same class as you were, you had fun bonding with her and you were used to Tanaks and Yuu's screaming or running whenever you visit your friend. Today you were with your team to have a practice match with the boys team, it was a routine to have something like this every end of the week.

Kiyoko: " hi y/n" she smiled at you

y/n: " Hi kiyoko, so are we set to start now?" you smiled at her which she responded with smile

Kiyoko: " yep " Daichi comes running at you, and bowed he smiled at you and you know he was ready to start. The match started smoothly, it was fun to work with the boys team since your team tends to improve more. You were also able to blocked most of Hinatas Quick which irritates him and Kageyama to no end. But it was cute to look at them when they do you smiled at everyone who was warming up.

y/n: " MINAAAAAAAAAA let's have fun okay?" you smiled.

Time skip//

Daichi: " My service" he shouted as he slam the ball to your side of the net, your teams went to up receiving by the girl with bangs and blonde hair she slowed the speed of the ball which gives you more momentum to build and scored.

The game continues for 4 hours and your teams were beat up, most of the girls were in the locker changing clothes when you felt a tap on your shoulder. As you turn to look who it was you were a bit shocked to see the younger setter of Karasuno he was looking at you seriously. He stared at you for a bit and proceeded to speak. Kageyama was your kohai but still you always find his antics adorable you were a bit jealous at his setting precisely nearest to perfection. But you know he has learned it for the last few years you smiled at him

You also noticed the tips of his ears were blushing, you find this cute but still tried not to tease him.

y/n: what is it Kage kun?" you smiled and he blushed more

Kageyama: " Just wanted to say that you've paly is amazing" he said stuttering abit, you smiled at him and he easily flushed redder.

y/n: " thank you" you smiled back at him then frown for a bit " but I need your help in something"

He waited for your next words since he was not that type to cut off people, " can you help me with setting up a ball? I mean just the basic" you smiled, he was shocked for a bit but he let the word sink it and smiled back at you " sure I'll help you"

y/n: " you free on weekends?" you asked him, he nodded in agreement and proceeded to bow and wave by to him. After you were gone the whole team was crowding the poor kid.

Daichi: " ohh so? A special training ehh?" how sweet

Hinta: " want to go Kageyama" he tease

Tanaka: " It's unfair I should have asked her to train me too" he fake cried