Tsukishima Kei X Reader He is the moon 4/4 ( final )

Okay I am so sorry  I squeezz 6 chapters in the last two chapters, Both Chapter 3/3 and 4/4 exceeded 5k words. Comment dow below what you think and if you have request i am so happy I got to finish this series. :D

He is the moon 4/4 ( final )

The battle in the north and your kingdom has been widely known; every kingdom wanted your dynasty as you are the biggest and the most powerful kingdom in the land right now. He treat in your life is a daily process to protect them and the royal family. The king stroll down the big halls of the wide palace looking for you, as he noticed you in the pond garden he immediately went up to you and talk to the head soldier.

Kageyama: hello" he smiled at you lovely form, you smiled back at him and nodded putting the sword down and giving it to your second in command they had left you to talk.

y/n: hello brother what brings you here?" you asked as you two walk and sit on the garden table, served with tea and sweets

Kageyama: I am just worried about Kiyoko" he looked at you concerned, she is pregnant with his child, 8 months to be exact. He is static and worried about it, the heir is with her and so he is concern. Also he is concern how he will be a good father to the child. Shoyou had just turned 10 years old and so the new member is welcome.

y/n: you will be just fine, don't think too much about it Just be sure to be always with her all the time if ever she needed you the most" you took the cup and sip the tea, he smiled at how calm you can be. He smiled remembering your first time in the palace, you were a nervous wreck that won't even talk to anyone.

Flash back:

Suga: your majesty we had brought her back safe, but she is shaking in fear" he added

Kageyama: where is she now?" he asked the head eunuch

Suga: in her private room" he added, leading the king in the room mentioned. Upon arriving he saw you there in the corner of the room. Tears and puffy eyes your lips were pale and your skin looks dead he was pained to see you like this.

Kageyama: leave us" as he order the people around them went to close the door, He advances to you trying to be as calm as possible, upon noticing his presence you turned to look at him. Your eyes met the eyes you never seen before but in some reason his eyes makes you calm and comfortable

Kageyama: are you alright?" he asked you with calming voice, you shook your head and buried your head back to your knees. He sit with you in the floor which calms you, you turned to look at him he is silent but still the silence is not awkward.

y/n: why did you bring me here?" you asked the guy beside you ,which smiled and pat your head. He had told you why you are here and what is your role in this kingdom, you had learned to accept that this is your new life. As long as he is with you, you know you will be safe and happy. You start to open up to them as time goes by you've learned new things and you've study sword in all you've loved the place and loved the idea that this is your new family and your new home. It was a very confusing process as to which you are but in the end you've learned who you really are and you are now In the place where you are supposed to be.

End of Flashback// Kageyama eyes you as he see the smile in your lips; he thought that he will never see you smile truly as seeing your former lover. But it was a blessing you are fine and happy now not only that you are well confident and the most well-known female soldier.

Time skip// You and hinata was practicing swords his moves are still useless and wobbly, but you had tried to train him in more. You've let him swish his sword as much as he want but hitting you is non an option. He sit on the floor full of dirt looking at you, he has few cuts and bruises in this body which you alone had given him, his eyes waters as to which he feared your dominance. He is afraid that you will hurt him more he is afraid that someday he won't be able to save his life afraid that in the future he will be killed.