( Heart Shape ) Kuroo X Reader

You were running towards the gym door the reason is simple you are late for your team practice

You were running towards the gym door the reason is simple you are late for your team practice. It was not like you to be this late you were working with drama club and forgot about the time when you open the door all eyes falls on you specially the eyes of your beloved captain cat. Kuroo was not happy that you were late, he was waiting for some reports of your game play, being the team manager can be sometimes hard and such but everyone has been very kind specially your boyfriend.

He walked to your way, you started getting nervous you know he was mad at this but still decided to face his wrath. He spoked at you with a very smooth and calm voice you know you were mess up when he do this you looked at him and prayed to God that he will not do something bad or naughty at you in the gym.

Kuroo: " My dear love can I asked why is the team manager late for todays training" he sweet voice his words

y/n: " I am so sorry Kuroo I was in the drama club and I forgot about the time" you bowed at him

Kuroo: " hmmm? Okay then" he grabbed your chin to make you look at him, upon looking at his face your face paled in instant. His eyes were sharp and he was slowly licking his lips you were about to cry since you know he was really angry at you.

y/n: " Please forgive me Kuroo kun" your eyes began to water, he leaned down on your level as he whisper huskily at your ear.

Kuroo: " Don't worry it can wait until we reach my house" he went back to the court, you were shaking you hate this side of him sometimes he was too wild sometimes he was too sweet sometimes he was too naughty it was always "TOO much" you sigh at this as you sit and started working on the paper works and regimes.

Training is done and you were about to go home, Kuroo was bringing your bag with him as he was avoiding your eyes. You know he was still angry at you and you decided to stay quite. Today you were a bit of out of yourself you forgot to bring your gloves, you were trying hard to make your hand warm and your boyfriend has seen the struggle you were having.

Kuroo: " you forgot your gloves?" he asked

y/n:" yeah"

He grabbed your hand and this shocked you and he proceeded to put your hand on the pocket of his jacket, his ears were red you don't really know cause of his adorable action or cause of the snow. You smiled at this cute action you love how he act sometimes too much caring and too much warm. You love him anyway whatever mood he was.

You reached you house as you take of your cloak he hugged you from behind and this startle you so much,you can feel his breathe on your neck you were not to struggle because you know it was futile.

Kuroo: " I am so sorry about earlier" and you were shocked he rarely apologized in stuff, today must be really special

y/n: " no it's fine it was my fault anyway" you turned to look at him " I love you"

Kuroo: " I love you too" as he kissed your lips, responding easily the kiss becomes more heated and such in ways you cannot breather. You grip his jacket signaling you need air as he let of you he smiled.

Kuroo: " Cute" he smiled " I love you" he peck your lips, you smiled

y/n: " love u too" you gave him a heart with your hands something you two grew to do every now and then. And he done the same

ENDING