Oikawa Tooru X Reader X Iwaizumi Hajime " Tell her I love her"

a request thank you again for requesting, also yeah sorry if this is painful please do enjoy

Oikawa Tooru X Reader X Iwaizumi Hajime " Tell her I love her"

You were in your third year and probably the last year in the volleyball club, you were graduating this year and as much as it breaks your heart you need to move on. Looking at the practicing them in front of you, you can't help but smile you know your team is powerful and you know they will do great in the years you third years will be gone.

Seeing your best friend doing some rounds you smiled more, Iwaizumi was the type of guy who always pushes himself to improve but like him your other best friend who is Oikawa Tooru is another topic. He tends to over work and to over push himself just to improve. One time you stay as he practice and you've witness him collapse from tiredness and fatigue, you don't like seeing him like that for he is so dear.

Oikawa Tooru was also your boyfriend for 3 years, ever since you've joined the team he had kept soft stared and focus eyes on your form. You've learned to deal with his antics and even his bad sides, you've accepted everything about him and everything he threw at you. It was like positive negative process, he is the negative while you become his positive energy.

Iwaizumi had realized it since you responded to Oikawa in the very unusual way, he knows you can take care of his best friend and he know you can take care of him too, he was not wrong he was right for you were nothing but plus and positive for all of them for the team for him and for Oikawa. He was thankful

Time skip/

The three of you were walking down the street now, it was the street where Iwaizumi will be separating from you and Oikawa. It was usual the three of you talk and walk like normal and as you always did the time when Iwaizumi had left there were a comfortable silence between you too.

In sudden movement, Oikawa stop walking as he eyed you seriously you know when he looked at you like that he wanted to tell something serious. You waited for him to talk until he open his mouth

Oikawa: y/n Let's break up" he told you, your eyes widen as you process what he said he was trying to break up with you and you don't even know why? Did you do anything wrong to upset him were you not enough? You walked towards him trying not to cry but still trying to fix it.

y/n: why? What did I do? Was I not good enough?" you walked slowly towards him, you saw that there were pang of pain in his eyes, but he avert his eyes the sooner you saw it. He bit his lower lip as he looked at you again. You gently hold his hand tears prickling in the corners of your eyes.

y/n: why do you want to break up Tooru?, please tell me" you closed your eyes to wait for response, he was beyond the reason to break up with you. You were everything for him and everything he had ever wanted but right now? He needs to let you go for now he needs to leave you behind for now, just for now. You felt familiar lips on yours the lips you had loved for so long and then the moment you open your eyes his back was on you.

Oikawa: I am so sorry, but we won't work out in the end so let's break up" with that said he run away towards his home, you stood there tears slowly falling as you collapse on the cold ground, moments passed you've realized snow slowly falls and it was the beginning of winter.

Oikawa run towards his house crying, crying for the pain for the pressure because he know if can' drag you in this problem right now. He would want you away if he will be undergoing such problem and letting you go for now Is the best moment.

You went home that night and cried your eyes out the whole night after, it was painful it was really painful he had left you without even explaining why? But you are not the type of person who will force out people just to get the thing or information you wanted. You slowly closed your eyes as you prefer to sleep when you phone rung, it was Iwaizumi's ring tone. You picked it up and checked what is up, with that you smiled he had sent you a picture of him and his pet dog.