(Pink Lace Panties) Kei Tsukishima X Reader

BUMP - Kei Tsukishima X Reader

You are now running late, who cares your beautiful so run wild in the street not knowing a tall guy was in front of you. Then yeah *thump* you slam your butt on the ground as you groan. Not realizing the tower you bump earlier you blush since your skirt flew up and it gives him a perfect view of your cute panties. You covered them immediately as you stand to apologized to the guy.

"I am so sorry I was in a hurry and I didn't see you" you bow to him

"Is that so? You didn't see a tall person like me? " He teasingly respond

"I am really sorry" turning to look at him , wow he's very handsome with those eye glasses and blonde hair, complete with Headphone just hanging around he's neck. Perfect boyfriend you thought, then you blushes by the thought.

" Ohh she's thinking something, mind if I know what is that? " As he lean closer to you

"It's nothing, I need to go now" you bow again then continue from running, leaving the blonde guy behind

You finally made it in class and you are not late, you sigh and smiled at the boys who are waving at you from the other room, it was tough being the school pop idol. Yet you enjoy the attention, then suddenly a shadow hover you, you turn to look who it was and realized who he is.

"Eh?" you stare at he's eyes

"Hey, you forgot something" he stares at you with those amazing eyes

"Eh? Really? What is it then?" You try to ask confused

"This" As he lean down to capture your lips in a sweet and gentle passion, this made the room go wild as they shout and scream, other boys are angry while others are blushing. He moved a bit so he can see your face.

"That's for bumping me earlier" He smiles with tease

"i..i..i.. " is all you can say, your face is beat red by he's bold action, the perfect boyfriend type of yours just kissed you this morning. He waved he's hand and said good bye"

"see yeah later" He goes out the room

You noticed a paper in your table, picking it up and reading the note

Kei Tsukishima Class 1-4

3154-xxx-xxxx

Txt me or call me

Pink Laced Panties

You blush hard

"TSSSSSUUUUUKIIIIIIISHIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAa"