Tsukishima Kei X Depressed Reader ( I wish I was happy)

Request by Kill_me_softly5485

**

The sky is gray and the sun is nowhere to be see it was the day she had learned to loved and accept well not literally but her life was always like this it seems dull, gray and painful. She walked out the door as she received another groan from her mother who was sitting in the dining; she was again lectured about being someone she isn't well her parents wanted her to work as a business woman in her father's company, but that is not something she wanted she don't really care about income. She wanted to live than to work for life, she found love with art and painting things her parents never understand and accepted. She have a living but it wasn't big compared to the income she was about to get if she will have a position in her father's work.

She sigh as she walked down the road, hiding the marks In her arm again she has hid things like this, she knew it well that it wasn't right marking, cutting and even making yourself in pain and bleed is not right. But this is the only way she can drown herself and forget about the reality that is everyday slapping her whole existence. She wanted to be free, out from the judging eyes of the people, out of the judging eyes of her parents and sisters. Her whole life was pictured perfect and she is a product, she wanted to be free but if doing so she will break her family and she is still not ready for that so she endured for so long.

Reaching her school she walked slowly in the vast hall, she finds comfort with silence and it was her best friend she liked to think that way. She was depressed? Disappointed and even doubting herself she wanted to learn things slowly but reality is harsh and she needed to cope up. As she walked down the hall, she decided to isolate herself from the world, it was like she was watching a slow movie pass in front of her, she was confused hurt and of course lost.

As she turn to the right she bump into a strong hold shoulder, her stuff falls down the floor and she slams down hard on the solid concreate. She looked at who was it, there stood a guy with messy ash blonde hair, his face is smooth and his eyes were framed perfectly with black spectacles, he looked angry and annoyed. She slowly sits up and started picking her stuff; the guy looked at her and observed every movement she makes.

Kei: pathetic, watch where you going idiot" he humf a response, she nodded knowing well she was the one at fault, Tsukishima was waiting for a debate answer from the girl. He has known her she was one of the best students but a very silent type too she was always hidden and decided to be alone. Something about her intrigue him to no end, and he knows to himself he has liked her somehow. She took her stuff and slowly she stood

Kei: stupid girl" he said once more, watching what will the girl respond to his words, he was shocked when the girl nodded easily accepting that she is stupid. This is a very annoying respond being called stupid, he knows well a normal person will hate and shout back at him but this girl just nodded in agreement. Was she this timid? Shy? Weak? He bit his lower lip as she looked at the girl bowed at him

y/n: sorry, it was my fault" she said as she bowed, walking passed him, he glance at her once more and he knowns well she is weak and something in her eyes? Sadness? Pain? Was it? He bit his lower lip and decided to follow her until he saw something in the floor. It was one of her art books she might have missed it when she picked up her stuff, flipping it open he saw amazing drawings of the girl, ever so detailed and ever so fine works. He was at awe how she can make such art works and he knows she was good, he decided to follow her afterwards.

She found her favorite place on the library, the corner of the big math books she flop down slowly as she let her books falls on her side. She pulled own a small blade from her pocket and started slicing thin and deep lines in her porcelain skin. She can't feel it she is numb, numb with pain, rejection, depression and she knows to herself she is pathetic just like what other people says about her. She wanted to live, she wanted to be happy but she knows its well that she don't deserved it. She slice one more thin line, the red fluid slowly dripping down, she wanted to feel, she wanted to be alive but she knows its well, she is nothing. Another slice, another drip of blood.

Tsukishima walked in the library it was in the middle of class so he knows there won't be any students there, he walked and tried to search for a certain girl. As he slowly walked in the big shelves of the library, he hears soft sobs inaudible almost but he can hear them. The clear voice of pain was vividly express with every sobs, until he reached one corner and there he turned to see the girl he had liked, he had learned to like, he had watched over carefully for years, the girl he has liked for a while. Sitting in the middle of the books with a blade in her hand, blood dripping slowly from her right hand.

The girl looked at him, and she immediately hid her arm from him she was about to say something when she was hugged by the guy who was looking at her before. In instant her heart flutter, his hug were warm , gentle and safe. Then without her noticed her tears slowly but heavily falls. She gripped his back and started crying and he kept it that way, he kept holding her , he know she needed it and he knows she is someone he will protect no matter what happened.

y/n: thank you" she whispered, as Tsukishima wrap her arms with bandages. He looked at her with loving eyes

kei: don't do that again" he said firmly, earning few shook's from the girl

y/n: no one cares and no one will so it's fine" she was about to protest when the guy almost shouted at her

kei: I DO stupid girl, I do care, I do watch, I watched you every day, I listen to you when you read, I looked at you when you write, I learned to know you by looking and watching and I know I wanted to learn more, I wanted to know you, love you ,protect you." He said, there the girl smiled with a very genuine smile ever and she nodded hugging the guy

y/n: thank you, I wish I was happy before and now I know I will be happy " she smiled earning a smile from the guy

kei: but please don't cut anymore" he added

y/n: I will not promise

kei: if you do, please cut mine too, I wanted to understand you pain" he added stating firmly

y/n: you don't need to

kei: I need too

Years passed, and she was successful living the life she ever wanted with the guy she had learned to share her thoughts and her life. She was now one of the riches designer and painter and he was one of the best writer, he was everything she has ever wanted and she is also the same to him. She has chased her dreams and she had found her dreams with him. She was truly happy

END