( Baby Sitter) Iwaizumi X Reader

Finally working with my pile of request I will update every day (please pray I can)

Iwaizumi was on his way to a very new place, he was asked by his auntie to do some part time job she didn't actually gave him a lot information about the said job, she just mentioned it will be weekly for 4 weeks and it will pay good enough. Taken by curiosity he accepted the part time job and now he was on his way to this oh so called job for his first day.

He stopped when he saw the building that is written in the paper he was holding, his auntie also mentioned that he will be working with a partner he seriously is hoping he/she won't be as annoying as Oikawa. He walked in the building trying to calm his nerves he was nervous how well he will work on this part time job also the people who will be with him in this job.

He arrived at the floor of the job he will be part of, he was greeted with a male with the same age.

Kio: hello I am Kio I am the care taker of the day care center please follow me" a daycare was his place of work, as they walked to different rooms he saw different drawings and many colorful place. This place is like for kids age 1-7 years old and his curiosity was answered when they arrived at the room where he will work.

Iwa: umm will I be working as a caretaker too?" he asked the male,. Which were answered immediately?

Kio: No silly you will work as a baby sitter" as he opened the door to reveal 6 kids inside the room. One more thing made the stiff ace stunned and flushed. A girl with the same age stood in the middle of the room with the kids playing with her. She slowly turned to them and just like magic everything looks like it was in slow motions.

Kio: y/n this is Iwaizumi he will be your partner for a while" he said as he introduced the male in the smiling girl and sure she is happy to have a new partner. Taking care of a bunch of kids is not really that easy it was easier than said or by done. It was a very tiring job and she really would need a helping hand for the next few days.

Iwaizumi: nice to meet you" he said as he offered his hand on the girl which she accept the handshake.

y/n: nice to meet you too, my name is y/n l/n, I hope we can go well" as she smiled at him and yes that was love at first sight. Iwaizumi can't understand the hard beating of his heart when he first saw her it was like his heart will beat out his chest.

Time skip//

It's been two days since that meeting and the two of them were having nap time with the kids, there this one specific kid who likes to hang around with iwaizumi most of the time. The short kyotani chose him like he was his father. The aces never really understand why but most of the kids choose y/n since she is playful while he is strict.

y/n: is kyotani sleeping" she asked the guy who was sleeping beside the sleeping child, he nodded and looked at her. She just smiled at him and hum in response

Iwaizumi: can I ask something?' he sound a bit strained maybe because he was nervous. The girl only smiled and nodded waiting for him to ask her the question

Iwaizumi: why did you choose this job?" he asked, that comes like a demand not a question she only smiled at him and spoke few words

y/n: the kids makes me very happy and calm, I don't have any brothers or sister so I don't know how it feels to have one. Being here makes me happy because seeing the kids smiles make me content and relax" she smiled at him, he was at awe the answer he never expected came out flying like it was meant to be.

y/n: "now it's my turn to ask Hajime san" she said with a cute smirk, he nodded waiting for her question " Do you have a girl friend?" she sound confident, that makes the ace blushed

Iwaizumi: what?? Why are you asking this to me" he stutter, but it only made the girl smile more

y/n: well a guy like you might surely have a girlfriend, I mean you are very handsome and very cool. I also heard from Kyotani that you are an ace from your school volleyball". He blushed more hiding his face from her

Iwaizumi: I don't have one, the girls are too scared to hang out with me" he said, which result with some dead silence with no response from the girl until she speaks.

y/n: I wouldn't mind hanging out with you really" she said " how about Saturday" she said cutely which shocked Iwaizumi, was she asking him for a date?? That can't be a guy needs to do that move not the girl

Iwaizumi: ummm Okay, but why do you want to hang out with me?? He asked confuse

y/n: well little kyotani here said you like me" she poke the child face as she turned back to the ace " and to be honest I like you too" she smiled, this made the ace blushed as he hid his face

y/n: hey don't hide your face, I find it cute" she tease

Iwaizumi: Saturday, 10 am I'll picked you up" he said, the girl only nodded and smiled

y/n: okay"

J

<3