Hinata X Reader( Cheeks Series)

It was Friday, last day of school for this week and you were very excited to have fun with your friends in the weekends but before that happens, you need to finish your pre plot information about the gameplay of Karasuno. You were currently the manager of the male's volleyball team everyone has been very nice and you can no longer ask for more.

As you arrived at the gym no one was still there, you run on the gym storage room and prepared the netting when you arrived at the main hall Hinata was already in there. You smiled at him as he runs to you to help you with your work of setting up the nets. Hinata has a hidden crush on you and you also had a crush on him but your feelings was still not that strong you've also come to realized that maybe the like you had for him is just a puppy crush or like? But never the less you like the ball of sunshine.

After setting the net, you and him sit on the bench and waited for the others, your phone rings for a while as you picked up Daichi was on the other line.

Daichi: " ohh ___-chan we will be late, we were running errands so please keep still" and he hangs up, You looked at Hinata who was curious as to who was that. You've explained that the group was running errands for something and so you two should just stay put.

y/n:" hmmpff this sucks" you looks at Hinata who was slightly blushing

Hinata: " ehhehee" he smiled at you

y/n: " hinata kun? Can I ask something?" you smiled at him

Hinata: " ohh sure what is it?" he looks at you

y/n: " what do you normally eat like look your cheeks looks so fluffy" you tease

Hinata blushed a this " I eat what my mom's cook" he pouted

y/n: " Hinata kun? Can I touch your cheeks?" you asked him

Hinata looked at you wide eye and nodded "sure"

y/n: " really" you smiled

hinata: " sure like what would touching too anyway" he smiled, you touched his cheeks and rubs your thumbs on his cheeks. It was so soft and so fluffy you smiled at this as you continue to rub your fingers at his cheeks. Hinata was becoming too comfortable at you touched his face was red but he don't mind it was cute of you to touch his cheeks.

As you continue to rub your fingers on his cheeks you realized as how cute he looks, his brow shows relaxation and his cute nose is breathing softly, his lips looks soft and kissable as to which you blushed hard why you were thinking those stuff. You pulled away from his and his eyes fluttered open a pout was present on his face.

Hinata: " done already?" he pouted

y/n: " ehhehe what do you mean?" you looked at him

hinata: " you touch feels amazing ____-chan, can you do that again" as he smiled at you, with this you rub your fingers on his cheeks once more as you were doing you didn't realized that your face was too close to his. As he open his eyes he met you shinning ( eye color) he was shocked but still remain close to your face.

y/n: " you look cute, hina" you smiled as you peck his lips

He blushed hard, " ehh? A kiss?" he covered his face

y/n: " I like you" you smiled at him

he turned to look at you, your face was smiling and your lips was showing your feelings towards him

hinata: "I like you too" he smiled

y/n: please take care of me" as you smiled at him more

hinata: " hai"

y/n" one more thing, hinata" you looked at him

hinata" what is it?"

y/n: " Let me touch your cheeks every now and then okay?" you kissed his cheeks

hinata: blushed hard and covers his face " sure"

END