(Akashi Keiji X Reader )The voice of the Violin

Akashi Keiji X Reader (The voice of the Violin)

It was a cold afternoon in Fukurodani high, it was Friday and you were pretty much excited to go home upon reaching the edge of the building you yawn for a bit and smiled. Before you could make another step you heard a very soothing music, it was very calming and sweet music something that touched your heart.

You grew to like the music you were hearing and you become more eager to hear more of it, you tried to follow where the music is coming from. You run around the school to find the source of the amazing music your heart was beating fast as you were running. The music seems to grow louder that means you were getting near the source of it, you were excited to see the person who is actually playing that violin You wanted to know who was it, it feels he/she was playing his heart out in his music you smiled at you turned a sharp left to see a guy with black long sleeves and black pants. You were sure he was from your school because he has Fukurodani high jersey for volleyball player, you were entrance at the music he was making you slowly closed your eyes as you feel the music once more. He performed with such gentle touch and very smooth vibrating sound comes from the violin it feels like the violin was actually singing.

He finished his music and slowly opening his eyes he saw an unfamiliar girl standing few feet away from him, he was curious as to how long you've been there? Did you hear him played all the way? Who are you and what are you doing here? His questions were cut when you slowly open your eyes and just like magic he fell in love with you.

Your eyes were gleaming brightly your face was blushing and there were few drops of tears on your eyes, he was a bit concern but realizing how beautiful you look he stare a t you at dazed eyes. HE was about to say something when you cut him with your voice.

y/n: " That was amazing, that sounded very lovely" you smiled

Akashi: " thank you" he almost blush, you walked towards him and offer your hand

y/n: " My name is ( y/n), what's yours?" he was trying his best not to blush at all, he cannot believe he fell inlove with a stranger girl at first sight. I mean your hair looks so shinny your eyes gleams like diamonds and your voice sounds like a gentle lullaby. Something about your makes him want to see you smiled something about you makes him happy a bit something about you makes his day a bit brighter.

Akashi :" Akaishi Keiji" he replied

y/n: " nice to meet you Akashi kun" as you shook his hand, that's how it started.

Akashi: "same here" and he smiled a bit " I am happy" he whisper which you didn't hear.

Time skip FORWARD// It's been two days and you've grown to know Akashi more, you will drop to his volleyball play and practice every now and then. You've met Bokuto and the rest of the team and sometimes you will accompany him when he will practice his violin music. He didn't mind he actually like that you were there when he plays, he feels you were needed for him to be able to make his music speak to you.

In that short time he has realized how beautiful your eyes when you were happy and when you were excited. There are times when you fail to do things you blush hard and pout something he found really adorable. He had also found out about your likes with cute things and in the third day you had met he had given you a key chain with a neko kawaii design. Something you had treasured until now.

after his practice you will run to him and walk with him before you go home he will play violin to you and he will bring you to your house. It's been your routine for the last 2 days and today marks your one week. You can say that you were happy that you had met him you had fallen inlove with him and with his music. He was gentle and kind he was calm and very handsome. You never thought you will feel this way in high school because you were too focus on your study.,

TIME SKIP 2 months

It was like this every day and you were pretty happy, it was Friday and you were about to go home when Akashi suddenly shows up in your home room door. He has his violin with him you were a bit confuse as to why he was about to have practice today and why isn't he wearing his jersey.

Akashi: " let's go home y/n" he smiled

y/n: " how about practice?" you grabbed your bag

Akashi: " we don't have one today so we can go" he grabbed your bag and brought it, something you grew to like.

On your way, you've noticed that you were not going the route of his house you were confused.

Akashi: "just follow me" he smiled

y/n: " okay" as you go further you see a familiar hill, you two walked up to the top it was sun set and the place was almost orange and the wind was very cold. You looked at him as he set his violin and started to play the first music you hear him play. It brought so many memories brought you back as you felt the heart of the music. It was smooth and very gentle and it was very calming everything you had like about him.

After he played he placed the violin down and stood up in front of you, your eyes were watery as the memories kept flashing. Every memories was amazing with him everything was a happy memorable moment and even sometimes there were flaws into it you learned to accept everything.

Akashi grabbed your hand and you looked at him " The first time I saw you I was not sure who you are, and why you were that time and in that moment. I thought it was coincident that you were there but I grew to understand that it was fate that brought you to me." He softly tighten his hold " I have learned to love everything about you and everything you do, I may sound creepy since we only met few months ago but I wanted you to be with me, I wanted you to be the inspiration I will forever have when I play music. I wanted you to smile at me and only me alone" he blushed " I like you please be my girlfriend"

You were shocked but still very happy, your tears falls down endlessly you were very happy, you never thought he felt the same towards you. You had always like him ever since the first time you heard his music and seeing him in the first time gave you a lot more reason to smile. Knowing him made you positive and being near to him is enough reason to be happy. You stood up towards him and smiled

y/n: " please take care of me" you smiled

Akashi smiled at this and hold hugged you " thank you"

y/n: " no, thank you Akashi"

END