TRE (Chapter 17)

Chapter 17 ( The return of the Queen)

You slowly open your eyes, blinded by the light you covers your eyes realizing you are not alone in the room. You slowly turn to your left to see the king himself there on your bed; his face was covered with the white silk of your bed you also realized that he was holding your hand gently. You moved your hand to caress his smooth hair, oh how you missed doing so. After that you turned to your right you saw your two prince sons the same as their father holding your hand with each hand of them, they had their face buried and you can see their breathing moves evenly. You are happy after sometime deciding to sit while you look and observed them. You smiled at how handsome your sons had become, a question pops into your mind. How long have you been gone?

Ushijima slowly opens his eyes only to be met by your beautiful glowing ( eye color), you smiled warmly at him and cup his face.

y/n: " good morning? Did I wake you?" you warmly asked him

Ushijima: he cupped your hand and proceeded to trail kisses on your hand " it's fine I am so glad you are here now, welcome back"

y/n: " thank you for waiting for me, my king" as you bowed lightly at him, he pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly, with this movement the two prince woke up. They looked at you and preceded to hugged you both of them has warm tears running their soft cheeks.

Hinata: " welcome back mom, I've missed you" he cried while holding you

Kage: " I've missed you so much mom" he cried along with his brother, the three boys was holding you close not letting you go, You patted both of your sons head and proceeded to kiss the crown of their heads. Ushijima was still holding you and he had his face buried in your neck.

y/n: " please don't cry my sweets, I am here and I don't plan to leave you" you smiles as you wipe both of their face with your thumb. You smiled and kissed their forehead.

Hinata: " I love you mom" he hugged you tight

Kageyama: " Mom~!!!" he hugged you

Y/n: " my my, my princes' are still cry baby?" you smiled

Turning to look at Ushijima, you cupped his face.

Ushijima: " I love you" he smiled and placed his lips on yours, you returned the kiss shortly

y/n: " I've missed you and I love you too" you kiss his head " by the way? How long have I been gone?" you asked , still holding your two sons in a smooth hug.

Ushijima: " 5 months to be exact" he kissed your cheek ," but it's fine now since you are now with us"

After some of your cuddle time, the King decided to stand and leave you for a while returning to his throne. He promised to visit you again later. Your two sons was still asleep on both side of the bed. You cannot help but smile as you played on Kageyamas black hair.

y/n:" look how handsome have you two become, I am so happy" you smiled, turning to look at Hinata " look at you Hinata, my little ball of sunshine" you kissed them on their head.

A knock was heard on your room , you ordered the maids to open the door only to revealed The pink haired personal maid. He sent you a very warm smile

Shigeru: " hello my queen and welcome back" he smiled as he walks near your bed "we are so happy you are here with us now, we've missed you" you saw his face flushed and slowly tears falls from his pale face.

y/n: " come here my Shi-chan" wiping away his tears, you pat his head " don't cry, I am here and don't worry I'll never be gone again" you smiled at him

Shigeru: "ever since you were gone, I was at fault I was not good enough to be your personal maid, I don't deserved such honor" he bowed

y/n: " it's not your fault Shi chan, please don't think that way, you've helped me in many ways" you smiled

he wipe his tears and bowed to you " I shall offer my life for your safety my queen" he announce, making your blush on the process.

Time skip//

Ushijima celebrated your return with a big party, everyone was happy that you are back. But you are looking for once specific soldier (Iwaizumi). You wanted to thank him, you wanted to show your gratitude for his heroic deeds. In the crowed you saw the familiar black haired soldier, you smoothly go to where he was only to realize he had walk out, he turned to look at you as if he was saying that you should follow him. Doing so you followed him into the gardens. Upon reaching the garden of Maze you tried to look for him only to be meet with a gentle voice.

Iwa: " I've seen you've been good all this time" he smiled behind the thick bush garden his back is facing you

y/n: " why are you hiding from me Iwaizumi?" you lean closed the bush

Iwa: " I am afraid I cannot tell you the reason why my queen, but rest assured that it is for the best" he responded, his face was blushing and he had few tears falling down his face. You felt the need to hug him but the bush was in front of you two.

y/n: " I do understand, Iwaizumi I wish you will be with me as you promised and so" you asked him your face is blushing remembering the memory where he kissed you

Iwa: " I've come here to tell you that I'll be leaving, I will be accompanying Prince Hinata to your Kingdom where he will be crowned their next king" he responded

y/n: " What? You are leaving too?" a hint of sadness can be heard in your voice, you don't want him to leave he was important to you

Iwa: " I am so sorry, but this is a price I need to pay" he spoke

y/n: " don't leave and that's an order from the queen" you shouted at him, your tears are not falling down. And Iwaizumi can feel your pain, he wanted to pull you into a hugged but he know that is impossible. He balled his fist on his side hearing your sobs on the other side of the bush.

Iwa:" I am so sorry, but that is the kings order and I shall abide with it' he bowed without you seeing him

y/n: " you promised you will not leave me,you promised you will protect me, you promise" you sobs on the ground

Iwa: " this is for the best _____" he called you in your name " even though I am not here, I will always be with you, I will guide you and this time I shall protect your son" he smiled wiping his tears

y/n: " you will?" you slowly stood up and wipe your tears. You finally understand him

Iwa: " yes, because I love you" he smiled and walked away from you, nodding slowly you responded to him " I love you too my soldier" without him hearing your respond

End of Chapter 17

 Sorry for being late,I was doing other stuff but don't worry I'll update daily :D 

Please do comment what you think