Sugarawa Koshi X Reader ( Nothing Like her)

Aye humans, welcome back to my book I am almost done with the all your request from this book so I might chill down a bit from uploading. I need to do my request from the other books too like the Mystic messenger book if you have time to check it. Request from AliciaGrafft enjoy :D

**

The first bell of the day rung, all the student stood up to walk to their certain groups and teams. You on the other side was able to finish fixing your stuff, you were about to stand when a definite orange head peek his head to your room to look for particular person. You smiled knowing who he was looking for, he scan the location and landed his eyes on you upon realizing who you are he smiled and almost run towards you. He smiled seeing you not far behind him is a certain black head freshmen. He bowed at you and let Hinata do the speaking

Hinata: Sempai~! " he smiled with a bit of blush on his face " Suga-san is looking for you" he finishes off you nodded and followed them afterwards.

Kageyama: umm sempai? Can I ask why does Suga san always call out for you every day and lunch time?" he asked getting you in the most uncomfortable part of your day. This is the first tie Kageyama ask such thing and you don't want to say such words to confused the. You smiled at them and said your biggest lie yet "We are best friend" but in real he was your long tie boyfriend, but your insecurities take the best of you and there you told him you wanted the relationship to be secret. To avoid judging eyes and rumors you made sure people around you won't know about it.

You and Sugarawa had been dating for 3 years now and he had known almost everything about, your fears, pain, depression, failures and your constant insecurities. He had understood your deepest insecurities and self-confidence problem and you are more than happy to have him. But you are still not ready to tell the world that your boyfriend is the hot male volleyball from Karasuno high, not yet but you plan to tell them really soon.

Arriving at the gym hall, the two bow and wave good bye to go to their group you roam a bit checking out something or finding your boyfriend. You sit on the bench holding your lunch for him and for yourself every day you will bring him food and you two will eat. You had to admit you didn't bring him food for the last two days because you are busy but you made sure to bring him today.

You've been there for almost 15 minutes now but there is still no sign of your boyfriend, you stood up to go out and find him when you saw something you never really had dreamed off. He was there walking with Kiyoko side by side, upon noticing you he smiled and run towards you. In instant he showed you a plastic with bread and desserts

Suga: hey y/n I brought us some food, well most of it is for your me and Kiyoko already ate" he smiled, your heart hurts like hell but you contain yourself with a smiled as you hide the bento box behind you.

y/n: hey" you smiled and he smiled , Kiyoko following behind she bowed and proceeded to leave you both

suga: it's almost ime to get back to class don't you want to eat?" he smiled asking you

y/n: nope I already ate so I am fine" you lied to him, his eyes turns sad but smiled anyway after few seconds

Suga: alright let's go back to class then, as he offered his hand to you in that time you refused his hand as you walked passed him. He was confused and a bit hurt but he knows why you act like this sometimes something is wrong and he needs to find it out.

As you walked behind the school building you went up to throw your bento, cause you don't have any use of it now. You also had the eagerness to skip your afternoon classes and so you are here now on the top roof of your school building. You've been crying for the last few minutes now and you can't seem to stop, you know well when you have emotional break down like this that it would be hard to stop for a while.