Eye Glasses ( Oikawa Tooru X Reader)

Prelims weeks is almost there and everyone is actually working and studying for this as much, as you would want to be busy by studying you cannot concentrate in your lesson because of a certain captain who is in front of you. Why is he in front of you? you both are partners in a study lesson plan assignment so here you are sitting in front of the glorious Oikawa Tooru. But in any case you are not like his fan girls who scream their lungs out just to be noticed, you are a very smart girl with higher rank in school grade society. You are not into sports because you choose to focus more in study. But what is the reason why you can't focus?

It's easy the Grand King is looking extra sexy and serious right now, it was pretty hard to identify that this person in front of you is the same as the one Iwaizumi is kicking every practice. He had his brown hair slicked back as he is not wearing a pair of Black eye glasses. (which one of your obsessions with guys, you totally dig guys with eye glasses). Tracing the lines in his face upto his lips he looks dang serious right now, you return to your work and continue fixing some parts when he tap on the side of you notebook. You turned to look at him as soon as you look at him, you were greeted by a sweet smiling Tooru, not the annoying smile or so.

Tooru: " do you like anything _______-chan?, I might get something to drink?" he smiles

y/n: " anything is fine" as you return to your work, glancing one more time before he leave to pick up some drink. The way he pulls his hair is super sexy and the pull out his eye glasses just to reveal the vibrant color of his eyes.

Tooru: " okay then, I'll be back in a minute" as he walk out the room, thank goodness there are no students around, other students gone home but you both need to stay to finish the work in the assignment. You cover your face with your hand to hide the blush, you've been taking control and hiding it away from him cause he might think it was weird but to be honest you cannot stop blushing since he look so gorgeous. You turn to look at his paper works to see if he was done, he had answered everything smoothly without any trace of erasure. As expected from the grand king, while checking most of the paper works something caught your eye. A paper folded under his paper works curiosity took you in so you pulled out the paper and scan what was in there. It made you blush thousand shade of red upon checking what was in there. It was a clean drawing of you while you were busy doing something, you never thought he can draw but this is really amazing he caught every details on your feature including your eye lashes and the shine on your lips. You wonder how on earth he draw you like this without noticing it you put the drawing back and proceeded to sit down you waited until he comes back. Visible blush on your face of course now that you know he was eyeing you it will be a bit more awkward than before.

Tooru: " Hey I am back, here I got you chocolate drink and some milk bread" he smiles

y/n: " thank you sempai" you bow at him

Tooru: " hmmm? ____-chan? Why is your ears so red?" he looks at you

y/n: "ohh nothing nothing it might be because of the sun or temperature" ( way to go brat you officially made your self stupid)

Tooru: " hmmm?" * he cup you cheeks on his hand, making your blush more in this point if its possible? " Your cheeks is also red ____-chan? You look so cute" he smiles at you

Seeing his face that close you marvel at how the glasses suits him, and then an idea pops up into your mind.

y/n: " Tooru? Why are you wearing glasses today? It's not like you have bad eye sight right?"

Tooru: " ohhh this?" he pulls away from you, missing his hand on your face, he turn to look at you " because I wanted to see every single details of your feature ____-chan" he looks serious

y/n: " ehh? But why?" you bow to hide your face "why me?"

Tooru: he smiles and kisses your forehead "because you are not like my fan girls, you don't get swoon ever how hard I tried, you don't get flirty when I am around and you have sense of responsibility. Something I would want my queen to be" he kisses you head again

y/n: " and who said I'll agree to be your queen?" you pout

Tooru: " Then I'll just keep pursuing you until you give me your heart" he smiles " I'll never give up on you _____-chan" he smiles

You blush at this he was being so sincere it hard to believe.

y/n: " one more thing? Why are you drawing me? Tooru?"

Tooru: he blush hard " ohhh because I wanted to always see your face" he cover his face

y/n: you find this really really cute, you noticed that his eye glasses is not evenly place, you cup his face and he turned to look at you. You fixed his eye glasses studying his lips and face. He hold your hand and you blush.

Tooru: " Let's stay like this for a while ___-chan" and he closed his eyes

You smiled at him and you stayed like that for a while.

Tooru: I love you neh ____-chan

You blush and you hide your face

End