TPOV (Chapter 10)

TPOV Chapter 10

Sorry for a very long time with no update with this series I was working with peoples request feel free to pm or comment down below :D.

That morning you were pissed but you seriously wanted to make the day productive, you went to train the liberos of each team, today you plan to hit on hard on these boys to see how willing they were to follow and return the balls you will be serving. You were known for your amazing serves and they were pretty excited to try and receive those monstrous techniques.

y/n:" welcome guys and I do hope you know why you are here" you smiled at the not so very familiar faces that is in front of you right now. Some of them were smiling and some of them were grinning but one person that caught you attention was The libero of the Karasuno who stood high above the rest.

Nishinoya: " hai" he answered you, the other liberos were a bit shy towards you and were pretty stiff when you were around but to Nishinoya he found your presence really comfortable and relaxing.

Yaku: hai and not to be rude were you going to train only us?" he pointe the rest of the liberos

Hayato: " the coach said to train with you so please do take care of us"

y/n you smiled at them, they were a lot more relaxing to be with unlike the group of stupid captains who constantly running after you. You shrug the idea as you run towards the other end of the court. There were 6 people in the other side of the court and they were all liberos. You run to serve, nishinoya receive it you halt after that

y/n:" All of you when you receive keep in mind the lower you get the lesser the power and spin of the ball comes you need to contract the spin power not go against it. Use the balls power to receive it more powerful by then you can have a very smooth spin ball also higher chances that the opponent won't be able to return it" they nodded in agreement " again" you shouted

Watari received your next serve he was able to make the ball spin faster after doing what you told, after that you called them out again for a discussion " guys if a ball spin clock wise the ball will mostly be in right, vice versa now if you master this technique you can change the course of the ball when you were receiving. Not all liberos can do this and I may say this is a critical move but upon mastering it a very coy and confusing return will be at you hand."

The group continued to practice and practice until afternoon.

Nishinoya: " she was really great"

Yaku: " yep I was able to make changes in such short period of time" he added

Yuki: " I wish I can apply it all in our matches"

Nishinoya:" which is pretty impossible unless we master what she told us" he looked at the female who was

Haruki: she was pretty calm and very cute too" he smiled while blushing

Yaku:" well I need to agree with that" he looked at the girl

You were talking to somehow and the conversation if not doing really well, your coach has been asking you to return to USA to practice for your international game but you were not going home YET. You two were almost in the brink of angry shouts out but you determined you composure to reason out that you will be staying for another week with the camp. He sounded displease with your answer.

Coach: " Ill be sending out Akira for you" and the hungs up, your face paled upon hearing his words he will be sending Akira? Akira? Hirofumi? . Akira was your male volleyball body he was more powerful in you in all levels he will exceed than you. He is the alpha and you will be the beta you will always be the second when he was playing. You were pretty thankful you weren't a guy if yes you will be playing against a monster. You sigh as you put the phone down. Resuming your practice you walk to the group of the liberos.