Baby Bokuto X Reader ( Semi Fluff)

AU in this story specific members of the fukurodani high men's volleyball casually turns into a baby for a short period of time ( 2-3 days)

There was a ruckus inside the men's' volleyball, familiar voices can be heard throughout the gym upon hearing those voices you've hurried inside the gym. You just finish your report for your study and thus making your way to fulfill your works as the manager comes at hand. Slamming the door open a group of confused people faces blocked your view. You've seen toddlers on the floor by which confuses you to no end. You've seen the familiar face of Akashi and decided to approach him.

y/n: " Akashi kun? What is happening here?" you asked concerned

Akashi: " I really don't know y/n, there was a blinding light while we were practicing then in instant Bokuto san was.." he looks down

y/n: " bokuto? What happen to him? "your voice had some sort of concerned and curiosity you've had the biggest crush on the captain but no one really knows about this.

Akashi: "well he turned into a kid?" he responded bluntly pointing at the almost toddler shape of Bokuto. You followed his pointing finger only to see a very adorable kid in front of you.

Bokuto was tiny enough to sit but he was not able to speak, upon looking at him you've realized he still had the spiky short hair and the yellow eyes you've loved. He was so adorable that it was hard for you to contain yourself in an instant you pulled the kid and hug him.

Akashi: " well I think you can look after him until he returns to his original form which is I don't know how long" he stated

y/n: " I am fine with it" you lived alone your parents was not with you so it was fine to bring a kid with you in your house.

Bokuto was holding to your neck protectively you though it was adorable at some point but since he turns into a baby his attitude and approach might have dense low or so. You kissed his cheeks which makes him giggled Akashi was not amuse he was one of the few people who know your feelings towards their captain.

Akashi: " I do hope he returns soon thought anyway I'll be back to practice" Akashi kisses your cheeks which Bokuta baby saw. This is a habit of him being your best friend he will casually hold your hand and kiss your forehead or cheeks. To you and him it was plain sweet gestures but for the other people they had the wrong idea and such.

You've walked to the bench and placing baby Bokuto on your lap he was looking at the court where the other teams are practicing. He looks at you with glee and pointed at the court mumbling words you cannot understand he might be saying he wanted to play but there is no way you will allow him.

You kissed his head which shut him up in instant and you also saw minimal tint of pink on his cheeks, shrugging it off since he was a baby you watch the practice go. The members are improving and yet you wanted them to improve more. You realized that Bokuto baby was also watching the scenes in front of you whenever Akashi will served a spike he will gladly clap his hand which is super cute.

Time Skip

Practice ended and everyone was packing up, you are now carrying Bokuto baby in your arms, Akashi was walking with you bringing your stuff and bag. To be honest people are asking why the two of you aren't even together yet I Mean you two practically acts like a couple but in real Akashi only see you as a sister and you to him is a brother.

As you were walking down the streets you've passes two middle age woman with kids you've heard their gossip enough to understand that they were talking about you two.

Woman 1: " such young aged to bear a child" she whispered

Woman 2: " at least her husband is with her, how cute"

You two blushed at their statement and you two brisk walk as fast as you can, after that you've reached your house. Bokuto baby was already asleep making it hard for you to move, Akashi saw the struggle and went into his way to help you. He opened the door and led you in, pulling Bokuto baby from you finally refreshing up since Bokuto baby weight quite a bit. Akashi place Bokuto on the couch after that he bowed and left you. Just like that you were now with your baby bokuto. He was sleeping soundlessly in the couch you've prepared your dinner and extra for the kid if he wants some. Preparing some hot water so you can take bath after checking the temperature you've heard a high pitch cry from the living room. Realizing who it was you've dried your hand from the towel and proceeded to walk to the crying child.

Bokuto's hair was down right now, he had his small hands on his eyes wiping them, he stop crying when he saw you. You picked the child up and he snuggled close to your neck you've decided to feed him first before letting him take a bath. Spoon feeding him the food he accepted every food on the counter after his tiny dinner you've pulled him up. And Proceeded to take off his clothes you can see blush on his face but since he was still a baby you've let it passed. Pulling him in the tub which was filled half with sweet scented body wash, he was playing with the toyc you've had with him and few bubbles on the tub it was a cute sight.

You watched him enjoy his time in the water, letting him have fun and the same time his relaxation it would have been very tiring for a kid to watch 3 hours of practice can be boring and such. After that you've pulled the baby out from the tub and continue to dry him up. Luckily you still had you baby brothers stuff in the house since you mom insisted on having another brother. You've pulled out a familiar own looking baby onesie which fits the baby perfectly.

Baby Bokuto snuggled at you as you walk up the stairs to your room, you lay the baby boy on the bed and put covers on him you slowly drifted to sleep after that.

Time Skip//

Next morning, you were walking with Akashi again this time he insisted that he will carry Bokuto for you and thus he was doing right now. Bokuto was wearing another animal onesie which is now a cat. Akashi insisted that he will carry Bokuto for you, you two walked into the gym only to be meet by the other members. Akashi put baby bokuto on the bench and you sit beside him watching the game again. After some times the baby bokuto fell asleep you plays with his hair which gives him comfortable presence to be with. The other members seem to be fine with the kid watching them since they mostly know that it was their captain.

After practice you are now preparing your stuff to leave when you felt tiny hands on your legs, seeing the baby you've realized his trying to reach out for you. You kneel down to his level and gave him a kiss in the head. He was smiling ears to ears when suddenly a bright light blinded you.

You adjusted your sight trying to find the baby boy but what shocks you is an adult Bokuto standing in front of you, not to mention naked.

Bokuto: " hey hey hey, I think I am forgetting something" he looks around only to see your blushing face

Y/n: you throw towels at him " get dress idiot" as you run away from the locker room

Akashi was walking towards bokuto

Bokuto:" whats her problem" he asked confused

Akashi: " nothing I guess"

Bokuto: hehehehe okay then'"

END