TRE ( Chapter 12)

Chapter 12 ( A Celebration)

The morning after the night of your wedding was peacefull, opening your eyes to realized that it was already morning. You were reminded that you are in the Kings chamber when you heard soft snores beside you, looking at the king who was your all now, you glided your fingers to his nose down to his lips. Remembering last night you blush madly and covers your self. Ushijima on the other hand slowly opens his eyes only to be met with your dazzling (e/c) orbs. He smiles as he pulled you down for a hug, feeling more embarssed you hid your face to his tone bare chest. Kissing your head to your nose down to you lips, you actually love the idea of waking up every morning in his arms. After few minutes he called on the servants to help you dressed up, same goes to him. You two part ways for now as you took your bath and all.

After taking a bath you are now wearing white and pink dress full of frills and ribbons which compliments your figure. You smiled as you walk down the halls, Shigeru following behind you.

Shigeru: " you seems so happy my queen" he asked curiously

y/n: " ohhh Do I?" as you smiled at him, going to your library for you next session with the Perv megane, you sit down and look at the Blond boy. He was unsually silent today, he had his white long sleeves and black vest complete with white raffles cravat. He turns to look at you and smiles.

Tsukishima: " Good morning my queen" as he bowed at you

y/n: " Good Morning, Tsukishima-san" as you sit on the chair, shigeru has to attend some matters to the king reason he was only able to accompany you to the door. The maids and servants was summoned outside the door too in Tsukishimas Request and order. He eyed you, noticing how pretty the dress matches your skin color and how your lips tinted with pink lip stick. He lick his lips as he sit on the table directly in front of you.

Tsukishima: " So did you enjoy last night?" he teasingly ask, making you blush

y/n: " It is not my duty to answer you questions" you stood up, he followed you behind trapping you on the door frame. He started kissing your neck making you blush hard his hand working their way on the back zipper of your gown. Pushing him off.

y/n: " what do you think your doing?" you asked angry

Tsukishima: " what? You were fine with it before" you smirk

y/n: " I was not fine with it, Tsukishima san. Do this one more time and I won't hestitate to tell the king" you told him

Tsukishima: didn't show any reaction, he bowed at you " As you wish" and the lesson started just like nothing happens. You are happy to finally stand on your own, it was a great betrayal to your king if you will let it happen.

Days passed and even months passed. One morning you were in the arms of your king when you felt ill sick. Rushing down the bath room your throw up what ever you ate last night. He was concern about this. Summoning Kenma along with the other head doctors to examine what is wrong with you.

In the hall Ushijima was waiting outside the door. Kenma walk out to him.

Kenma: " no need to worry my king, she is not in any danger"

Ushijima: " then what is the matter? Every morning he had the same illness and I've noticed that she had some how change her diet when it comes to eating, what is happening?" he asked angry

Kenma: " as I've mention no need to worry, the Queen is bearing your child my king" he responded with poker face

Ushijima on the other hand blush and smiles " do you mean that my queen is pregnant with my child? With my heir?" he asked

Kenma: " Indeed she is" he bowed

Ushijima walks inside the room and see you on the huge bed, he made his way to your side the servants bowing at his presence.

Ushijima:" y/n dear? " his voice was mellowed

y/n: " hmm? What did the doctor said? Was I ill? Anything?" you asked concerned

Ushijima: " you are not my sweet, in fact you are carrying my child inside you" he smiles

You blush and you starts to cry " I do?, I am so happy" you hugged him and he hugged you back, He sat on the bed massaging your stomach " you are carrying the heir of this kingdom" he smile at you and with that he kisses your lips the servants bow at this.

Behind close doors, Kenma was standing

Kenma: " He is near, I can feel him"

Outside the windows, hums a certain black mage

Oikawa: " finally it's time" he smiles

End of chapter 12

%jt~5