(First Kiss) Oikawa Tooru X Reader

It was Friday morning and you are currently sitting on your chair while staring out the window imagining your love life (well you don't have a love life FITE ME/). It was nothing special you were just imagining how your first kiss will be and how it will happen. You wanted it to be as magical as possible you close your eyes and starts playing the scenes in your mind over and over again.

In your mind ( He will be confessing to you then you will accept his feelings, eventually he will take one step forward looking away blushing and checking your beautiful face. He will hold your hand and whispers how he loves loves you so much " I love you I like you a lot" just like that he will lean in to kiss you.) Ohh your first kiss how magical it could be, you blush at the idea of having someone special like that. Your day dreaming was cut when a certain brunette came running and shouting your name.

Tooru: "____-channnnnnnnnnn Letsssss Have lunch pleaaaaaaaseeeeee" an annoying voice you know too well made it resound through the room. 

Yeah Oikawa Tooru has been pestering you in a while now and when I said a while it means everytime you are in school or everytime he will see you outside the school. He won't leave you alone,  he met you when Iwaizumi asked you to bring paper works to the volleyball gym. He was your classmate and while you are doing so Oikawa seen you talking to Iwaizumi pestering him to introduced him to you and from them he kept bugging you.

Tooru: "____-chan? Helloooo? Earth to ____-chan?" he smiles brightly which makes you really uncomfortable, the guy don't know about personal space and won't even budge in the closeeness he was in. 

y/n: " I heard you Tooru, stop whinning like a spoiled brat" You stood up and walks out the room. You were trying to find Iwaizumi to get some help but as your luck seems to fade he was anywhere to be found.

Tooru: " If youre looking for Iwa-chan he was not in the school ground, Coach ask him to go to Karasuno to take some informations for out week end practice game. * He smiles at you*, you mentally groan as you wish to whatever diety to save you from this person. 

Yep that is your luck, You sigh and walk down the hall way making your way to the cafeteria to get something. Tooru behind you was smiling like an idiot.

y/n: "Why are you following me again?" you asked the boy who was tailing behind you, it makes you uncomfortable. You were fine with him but you don't like to be seen by his fan girls if yes you will be in big trouble.

Tooru: "Because I like _____chan" he smiles saying it like it was the most normal thing to say, it makes you flush in bits you got to admit that the guy was great and very handsome. 

y/n: "don't give me that crap Tooru" you turns away trying to make a way to escape the tailing handsome man.  Your face was still flushed by what he said you cannot think of that things right now you might had liked him but you are not sure if what he was saying is actually true. You are afraid to get hurt of course.

Tooru: "But I really like ____-chan" he smiles more, hint of love and gentleness made its way to his actions and you can sense his sincerity but you won't want to go on loving him here and there you need proof he was not just messing around. 

 Then suddenly. that's hits you hard you need to run away from this guy or else you will not have any single peace this lunch time. You turn around once more to check on him, sure he will run fast he was an athlete but don't forget you are in the track and field club and you are not in there for no reason. And you are not the captain of tha club for nothing, you smirk as you redied yourself for a forceful launch speed run. 

Tooru: "What are you thinking ____-chan?" he looks at you curiously

In an instant you launch yourself in a fast speed run leaving him behind, he was shocked by what happened taking time to process what happened and why you are no longer in front of him. He smirk and smiles. " lets play cat and mouse then" he said below whisper.

Tooru: "So this is how you wanted it to be huhh? _____chan?" He fixes his shoes and runs after you, his reflexes were fast but it will take few moments to catch up with you. 

With you running: Y/n: "Shit It will only take few minutes for him to catch with me? I'll need to find a place to hide and I need to find it fast" After few minutes of running your reach the school garden of course you will hide in the bushes and flower field. When you suddenly heard someone calling you. You turn around to see Oikawa Running after you with his arms spread.

Tooru: _________________-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he came running at you fast phase you freak when you saw him runs after you. 

y/n: " Ohh Shit" As you run faster. In instant he grab you and both of you falls down on the flower field. After few seconds not realizing what you were in you shut your eyes open just to be greeted by a close one. Toorus lips was on yours. You blush and push him off, him looking at you terrified.

Tooru: "_____-chan I am so sorry I really didn't mean to do it"

y/n: " my first kiss, it was stolen just because you are so selfish Tooru" you starts to tear up

Tooru: " __-chan, I am so sorry about your first kiss" he sound hurt and really sad

Y/n: " I was saving it for someone special and now it was gone" you cried softly, not liking that your kiss ended being taken like that it hurts you so much. 

He looks at you shocked, it was your special kiss. He hold your hand and kiss it, your turn to look at him. He was looking at you intently with loving eyes and gentle hands he tried to sooth you. 

Oikawa: " I am really sorry ____-chan, I am a bit glad that I was your first kiss because I've liked you for so long now, I hope you see that I really do like you a lot, I am not forcing you but can you please give me a chance to prove myself to you." He confesses to you

You looked at him wide eye " Are you sure you like me? That you are not playing games with me?" you asked him

" Of course I am not playing games with you ____-chan ever since I saw you with Iwaizumi I know that I like you" Holding your hand with his " ___-chan will you please be my girlfriend?" you smiled at him and nodded

y/n: "Yes I'll be your girlfriend Tooru, Please take care of me" you smiled  at him liking the warmth of his hand on yours " but hurt me and I will kick your ass" you threathen the guy who only hugs you tight " not a chance" he smiled

tooru: " About your First kiss?" he ask shyly

y/n: " hmmm? What is it?"

Tooru: "Can I also have your second kiss?" He smiles and blush brightly you blushed realizing what he said and you nodded in agreement. 

You smiled at him and lean forward to him to kiss you, it was sweet and gentle. Nothing like what you dream of but certainly much more better.  This time the magic is true and you were destined to be with him.

END