(Innocent Kisses) Akashi Keiji X Reader

Lunch break is almost done and you were here with a certain setter on the roof. He had fallen asleep on your lap this whole lunch period and you are too shy to wake him, you studied his features from nose to ears and to his mouth. You fallen in love with this setter and he also fallen in love with you. Playing with his hair you listen to his soft snores you wanted to be with him as long as possible but lunch time is almost done. You sigh maybe you will need to cut classes for now you smiled at yourself remembering how it all began.

Flash back in your first day in Fukurodani high

y/n: " hello my name is (your full name here) please take care of me

as the couch introduced you to the members, Bokuto who was ecstatic was so happy that they have a female manager now. Everyone has been very nice to you and you are very happy. Everyone commented how your working and training regime is helping them and you can see improvement with them too. But you had your eyes on a certain setter. You eyed him from where you are sitting the way he runs and slams the ball is very amazing. He was always there to give you a helping hand.

Akashi: "____ I'll walk you home" he looks at you blankly and you blushed

y/n: " you don't need to Akashi san, I can manage on my own" you smiles at him

Akashi: " I insist and you cannot say no in this, it's pretty dangerous to go home late" he turns away to retrieved his stuff. He walks to you and smiles "Shall we?" as you two walks out the gym.

The walk was silent, he didn't even start any conversations yet but you were comfortable, it was like that for few months until one night. As you two were walking like usual he stop midway, you noticed this and turns to look at him.

y/n: " Akashi? Whats wrong?" you asked concern

Akashi: " ___? Do you like me?" he asked straight forward with blank expression. You on the other hand blushed hard and avoided his eyes

y/n: " what? Where did that come from?" you tried to ignore him

Akashi: " because I like you" he walks in front of you, that is when it hit you hard, he was confessing to you, should you confess back your love to him? Of course you had like him ever since.

y/n: " I.I. I.... Like you too Akashi" you bow your head"

Akashi: " Good, then be my girlfriend" he smile at you as he blush a little

You hugged him tight and nodded, hiding your face from him not to see your reddening face.

He cupped your cheeks to make you look at him, and place a very innocent kiss on your lips, is was sweet and gentle just like him

End of Flash Back//

You sigh at the memory, not realizing that Akashi had already opened his eyes to look at you. He smoothly grab your hand, placing in on his lips giving is a long peck.

You blush at this, even though you've been together for a while now you cannot stop yourself from blushing every time he will do some innocent gestures. Kissing your head, kissing your hand, whispering how cute you are, and many more.

y/n: " Keiji?" you pout

Akashi: " what? Am I not allowed to kiss my girl friend?" he ask and he sit up to face you

y/n: " no but every time you do, it was unexpected and it it it makes me you blush more"

Akashi looks at you, how he love you hairs , your face, your cheeks and your lips, He cupped your face once more. You looked at him in the eyes and he slowly leans in to kiss you lips. You automatically closes your eyes to savor the moment ohh how you love his kisses it was always gentle. The kiss was sweet and short but it was enough to show you that he really did love you.

Akashi: " I love you" he smiles as he rest his forehead on yours

y/n: " I love you too" you smiled at him

Akashi: " Let's stay here for a while " he lays down again on your lap

y/n: "Okay" as you play with his hair again

end

QR