(Hands) Bokuto Koutaro X Reader

Hands ( Bokuto X Reader)

You softly curled up in your big velvet bed, you feel extra sad and you kind of wanting to like cry today but you don't want to burden yourself in doing so. You just had a fight with your mom not so long ago, and they were living for another country for few hours while you stay in japan to continue your study, part of it was your problem you know it very well, since you admit you had been lacking some time to study your grades falls a bit from their standards.

Your grades were always high but the sudden decrease of 0.15 percent in your math and English subject is a big deal for your family, the standard your whole family set was never easy to maintain and giving so in that decrease affect how they all see you as a part of their lineage. You almost choke from your tears as they talked about how lazy and how inconsiderate you were, in all they didn't know you were the best student in your classroom , better yet in your whole level, but then you didn't bother explaining what happened to you. Being the manager of the Fukurodani high is not an easy job reason why your grade a bit in waving, the time you share for each activity is affecting you but you don't want to let go of the things that makes you happy. Setting that aside you sleep the pain away as usual just like before you will sleep the pain like this, tomorrow your parents will be gone for another 6 months trip and you will be alone.

Morning comes and you were sick, not a shocking news since you've slept while the windows are open early in winter break time, you curled in bed not wanting to get off. You called the coach that you can't go to practice today since you were sick the whole team were shocked and concerned specially your very own loving like boyfriend Bokuto. As much as he wanted to spend time with you and to take care of you, he needs to practice for finals and prelims game in volleyball, he sent you messages and you decided to tell him you were fine.

He shrug the thought but continue to practice he mentally noted that he will go to your place after practice . He don't want you to be alone when you are sick knowing you easily cry and easily trip or fall In other words you are accident prone, one thing he adore about you is you rely on him most of the time, he knows about your family history and he did his best to comfort you as much as he can. He was a really great help and you were so happy he was yours.

**

In your side you wanted to sleep until this pain was gone but you need to eat something, it was already 12 nn when you decided to get up to work into something to eat, preparing something you hum as you work with eggs bacon and lots of cheese ( I love cheese). You flop it on the table as you made yourself some chocolate softies and there you enjoyed your all so called BREAKFAST- LUNCH food.

After eating you drag yourself to you room, curling in the bed and once again falling asleep this is the only moment you can be at peace no parents and no someone who set their eyes on you like you were a failure.

**

Bokuto POV: After practice I rushed to y/n's house I wanted to be with her when she is not feeling well, I've gone to buy some food and snacks since she tend to skip meal when she is not feeling well. When I reached her house, the sun was already setting the orange theme and violet sky were almost a scenery I don't want to forget. Getting into her front door I called out to het but she didn't respond. After a while I've took my spare key and went inside, the house was silent and it was dim in all corners. I've placed the food in the counter of the kitchen and decided to look for my girlfriend.

I went up to her room and there I saw here in her bed curled up and with tons of blanket. I walked and slip under the bed with her I just wanted her to feel safe. And there I fell asleep

Y/n POV when I woke up I saw the sky was almost dark as night, I left a yawn as I try to move back but then I realized that there is another body beside me. Turning around I saw my boyfriend there sleeping beside me, he was so cute and he was so calm at the moment I place some kisses on his head as I tug and hold into his hand.

I have this kind of gesture which is pretty weird but he learned to accept him, many people were surprise when we announce that the two of us were dating. Akashi might have noticed it but since most of the member ship me with Akashi it was pretty a big deal when we told them I am dating Bokuto.

I smiled holding his hand it was big and soft and it makes me feel really safe, there I slowly closed my eyes to sleep again

Bokuto POv: I woke up checking the wall clocked it was already 7pm, I felt and saw y/n on holding my pinky this is one of those weird gesture she do but never the less I love her with all this,. I find it cute when she holds my Pinky since pinky finger are meant for promises and I know how she respect words and promises.

I kissed her head and unintentionally she woke up, I smiled at her as she yawns and ohh boy I love how she look so cute right now, I hugged her and she returned the hug. I felt safe and calm when I am with her she was everything to me and there I press my lips on her head she giggled at me I turn to her.

y/n: you missed it Kou-chan" as he press her soft lips with mine" she smiled at me while I decide to hugged her tighter and as I respond to her lips, pulling away I smiled at her small form

Bokuto: want to eat? I brought some food" I smiled at her as she nodded at me

y/n: you're the best Kou" as he kisses my jaw then sitting up so we can head to the kitchen. The rest of the night was small talks and chats. And random kisses and of course movie, I end up staying in the night and so we spend the night cuddling and giving each other teasing kisses

"I love her forever and for enternity"

END