Oikawa Tooru X Reader ( Coin of Luck)

A request from JulianaRojas769     , Thank you so much for requesting hope you guys will enjoy this :D comment down or pm for request :D <3

It was a normal day at Aoba Josai high, I was a neat student with A+ grade nothing more challenged me than getting all scores in perfect line and in perfect time. I was raised and trained like this something I got used to as time goes by. But deep inside my heart I know that what I am doing right now is not living but barely just following what my parents told me too. Sometimes in those nights I wish that something new will happen something new will hit me and give me a chance to live this life?

But that was just a dream a wish in my heart that was never heard and I choose to keep it that way. I was on my way home from the championship of Quiz Spelling Bee as expected we won I was the team leader and the teachers expected that we will win. It was always like this it was always pressuring in my side but it was fine, I learned to force myself to be perfect but I know there is something that is still missing. I know that I am still incomplete I know.

In my train of thoughts I didn't realized that there is a girl in front of me who accidentally bumped into me. All her stuff falls on the ground, even my paper works was flying all over the place. I sigh and bowed at the girl she picked up her stuff and as she do she observed me, she also helped me with my papers after that she handed me the papers and smiled.

The girl looks around at my age, she had really nice color of blonde and a very shiny color of aqua shows in her glancing eyes. She has this adorable smile on her face as she offered me the papers I casually bowed at her as I accepted the papers from her hand. She spoke before handing it completely

Stranger: " you have really amazing eyes, it's sad that it was slowly dying" I looked at her curiously as to which she is talking about? " Do you think this life is boring? Got enough of this redundant situations over and over again?" she asked me and I find myself nodding at her question.

y/n: " How did you know?" I asked her

Stranger: " no need to know, and here" she casually gave me a coin? The coin had gold flower designs on it, it was pretty at first I might have thought it was from a collection? I was curious why she was giving me such coin? When I asked her she answered me with a dare?

y/n: " what is this for?" I asked her?

Stranger: " I will give you a dare, and it will be your choice if you wanted to do it or not? For the whole week rely your decisions in flipping this coin?. Something new will happen something you never experience before" she smiled

y/n: " A week?" as I turn to look at the coin and back from the girl? I was shocked to see an empty space in front of me. I smiled at the thought of adventure holding the coin in my hand I smiled " a week? Okay then" I continued to walk towards the direction of my house.

Next morning//

After some thought of what happened yesterday night I had realized that there is nothing that I will lose if I will live a week relying my decision in flipping a coin and so I did tried it.

"I decided to flip a coin about every decision in my life for a week

I had tested it first thing in the morning, I had seen this lucky draw on my way to school. I had flipped the coin smiling if it's tail I'll go for the draw it it's head I'll let it go. And the coin gave me the tail, walking my way to the stall to try the draw I hit the jackpot which is a big panda stuff toy. I was ecstatic at it and I was so happy about it, it was my first time trying out a draw and this coin really did give me luck.