(7 Minutes In Heaven Series) Kei X Reader

7 Minutes In heaven ( Kei X Reader)

It was the last night in the camp and so the teachers let the students have and spend their way on their own. And so this didn't escape Bokuto and Kuroo's mischievous plans and trick, they had called every student in the gym for an All-SO-CALLED-GAME, and that explains why you are here. Sitting on the floor in between Kiyoko and Yachi, you were the Karasuno student coach trainer and you don't really know why you have to join his kind of stuff. Sighing Kiyiko noticed your long face, she turned to you and pinch your cheeks abit.

Kiyoko: Hey y/n loosen up a bit it's the last day it's the only thing we can do for the group to make more memories" she smiled at you which you noticed, you smiled at her as she turned to the two idiotic captains in front.

Bokuto: ohh okay so everyone is here, here's what we will be playing did you ever heard about 7 minutes in heaven? He asked with the word he said you've stiffened in your place. You had known that game and so and you don't really enjoy it. Trying to stand up to hide away and run away, a familiar hand grab you turning around you saw Kuroo Smiling at you

Kuroo: no escaping y/n" he said as you push your down on your place, he turned back to look at you with the eyes that said IF-YOU-ESCAPE-I-LL-FIND-YOU-AND-PUNISH-YOU, he smirks as you stayed there

Kuroo: okay then so we all need you guys to put something from you right now in this box" he showed the box in his hand " make sure that you remember it and later we will be calling it one by one" he added going around the whole group of players and managers.

They all started throwing stuff in the box, you tried to check what you can give but to no avail you haven't brought anything with you. Kuroo reached your place and smirk "where is your item princess?" you sigh pulling your hair tie from your hair ( it was in a tight pony before). Your hair flows back down into place as the other male member eyes you at awe. Kuroo were stun he must admit that looks freaking sexy he thought and you placed the hair tie in the box. It was a gems and stones carvings it was your favorite and it reminds you of someone.

The group was silent waiting for the next announcement and for the game toe start, Bokuto and Kuroo stand in the center once again this time explaining how the game works.

Kuroo: so alright, the game works like this everyone will have a turn to pick an item in the box and whoever you pick is your partner in the supply storage. 7 minutes inside the closet and you are free to do anything you wanted, but here's the rule you cannot tell what happened inside if not there will be punishments.

Bokuto: alight? So are we good to play now" the excited owl asked the group which combinations were of yes and groans.

Kuroo: okay then so let's start, with you y/n" he smirk "since you tried to escape earlier you go first" you stiffen and hung your head low standing your place to go in the center to pick something up in the box. You picked up something small but cold, upon lifting up the thing you saw a cute cake key chain, you eyed it for good few seconds until Kuroo shouted at Kei Tsukishima.

Kuroo: TSUKII it's your turn" he tease, you blushed hard he has been your crush ever since and you are too nervous to spend the next few minutes in that dark supply room,. You followed the giant hanging your head low. Upon entering the door, Kurooa nd Bokuto reminded you that you only have 7 minutes and so they closed the door.

Kei maintained a very safe distances from you, from there you know he don't want anything to do In this childish game but you did yearn that maybe he can be childish at times to play some stuff like this but then it proves it well you won't be having some action any time soon.

y/n: kei?" you asked the guy beside you who groans in response " sorry"

Kei: why are you apologizing for?" he asked sounding cold

y/n: for dragging you here" you said in low voice, you heard him walked near you and there you felt a very comfortable warmth beside you. You turned to look at you side only to see a very familiar brown orbs near your face, you blush hard and thanks it was dim in the room.

Kei: It's not your fault anyway it's the last day" he said

y/n: yeah"

Kei: Might as well use it" then you felt soft hands on your cheeks, you turned to see him his eyes were focus like he was reading any your actions as response " tell me if you don't like it" he leans down closing the gap with you and his lips.

The kiss was soft and gentle, kiss you didn't expect from the giant bean pole. The kiss starts to move and you felt his other hand move his way to the back of your neck deepening the kiss. He kiss and suck your lips which is something new, until you felt his tongue grace your lower lip, you open up for him and there you felt his soft muscle inside your mouth, the kiss continue for few more seconds his tongue taste like strawberry. The need for air was visible and you slowly grab his hand to give him a signal he slowly pulled away from you

You both were panting and blushing, he let go of your face and your neck his warmth was comforting, until then he spoke to you

Kei: be my girlfriend y/n" he said sounding blunt but sounding serious at the same time, you turned to look at him and smiled

y/n: I've been waiting for you to ask that" you smiled hugging him in the process, he hugged you back and press his lips on your head just in time Kuroo and Bokuto opens the door to see it.

Kuroo: Oya?Oya?"

Bokuto: Oya Oya Oya?" they tease the blonde

Tsukishima: Shut up" he stood up holding your hand, and leading you out when the two of you went up the group knew you were the thing now, Not only since Tsukishima disagree to let go of your hand but he also demand you to sit beside him.

NEXT char J