( I am back) Ushijima Wakatoshi X Reader

Back  ( Ushikawa X Reader)

Flash back//

y/n:" Come on Ushikawa kun one more serve" as the 5 years old girl tried her best to stand on her feet to receive the serve of his friend. Ushikawa who was already declining the request was sure not to hit on the ball again. The girl in front of him was his childhood friend who was also playing volleyball in fact she was the one who helped him get into volley.

Ushijima: " why are you insisting in returning my serves?" he asked you

y/n: " I wanted to prove that I can and not because you are a boy you are more powerful than me" you smiled

End of flashback/ Ushijima opens his eyes to see the court open and empty it was 5 am. He might has some nap time in that he was in early training practice for the internationals and so he decided to practice early every day. He don't really know but he remember that girl he adored for long just now, after that year they were separated because her family was migrating in England. Until now there is no news about you, and even though he had missed you so much he has choose to focus more into volleyball.

--

In front of the gate stand a girl with long ( hair color) and her eyes were glamming bright. She smiled as she walk in the school, many students were looking at the mysterious girl not only cause of her color but also cause of what she is actually bringing. She was bringing huge baggage along her and it clearly shows she's not from Japan but from other country. The girl stroll on the field of school as he made way to the Gym of the school, greeted with different people in the gym he smirk as she let go of her bags and walk into the gym.

Goshiki was the one to notice the unfamiliar girl, he stroll to the girl with such proud look on his face. As he goes nearer the girl he realized that the girl was indeed not from japan, and she was pretty cute in ways he never thought a girl could be. He stand few steps away from her, the girl turns to look at the unfamiliar guy who was smiling at her with grinning smile she responded to his body language.

Goshiki:" hey not to be rude but who are you?" as he asked the girl

y/n: the girl responded in english which Goshiki clearly wasn't able to understand, the girl smiled and bow at him then she translated what she said in Japanese " Hi my name is ( your name) and I am looking for the ace of the team?"

Goshiki smiled at this then proclaiming he was the Ace " your speaking to the one and only Ace of Shitorizawa now" he grin, the girl looks confuse and such but confirm what she was told.

y/n: " well can I know your name?" she asked

Goshiki:" the one and only Goshiki" he smiled as he fist pump, the girl seems confused she kinda don't believe the bangs boy

y/n: " okay so maybe my question is confusing can I please see the captain of the Team" she asked again

Goshiki: frown at this and pointed at Ushijima who was talking to Shirabu and the rest of the team upon doing so he turned back to the girl " that is our captain" upon recognizing his friend y/n Smile brightly before running to him