Sugarawa X Reader ( The Garden of Death)

You watch as the best boy in your life smiles brightly, he was smiling ear to ear and with a very colorful blush decorating his pale white skin which you admit obviouly suits him, the way his hair bounces every time he giggles is enough to make you keep looking at him. The boy across the room was your all time crush Sugarawa Koushi, the vice-captain of the volleyball team which your cousin "Daichi Sawamura" plays with. You were their assistance coach and you've been working with them for months now, for that short period of time your eyes only landed on the certain silver head vice-captain. You withdraw your eyes from him, knowing that he will never like you, he only see you like a little sister your cousin told you many times not to be bother with it but it was hard not to thing about it and with all honestly it was really bothering you that Suga cannot see you as a woman but as a little girl.

You look out the window seeing that the sky was bright, the churning feeling in your stomach was vividly painful you bit your lips not wanting to draw attention standing up you made way outside the hall to go to the bathroom. The certain silver head only watch your smaller form walk away from the room, he was concerned he was still not sure how to respond to you, he really likes you a lot but the fear of all eyes on you two is something he is not sure if he can handle.

You were sitting on the toilet when flowers spew out your mouth, you painfully cries inside the bathroom " HANAHAKI" a disease where you cough and vomits flowers for experiencing one side and painful love. You look at the rose on your hand it was tainted with blood, the hot feeling in your stomach only continues and the coughing of flowers continue for few minutes. It was painful " I hate it" you whisper" and there your tears only flow like it was normal.

After some minutes you went out the toilet stall to go in front of the mirror, you wipe your mouth with your handkerchief staining it with a beautiful color of red. The flowers were flushed down the peephole never remembering them again, this has been happening since you started liking Sugarawa and you know well what is this you are experiencing. You made way outside the hall but before you can walk long you saw Sugarawa talking to Kiyoko in the hallway, the silver head was blushing and stuttering a bit he looks nervous and happy while talking to Kiyoko.

And there is it again the sudden pain and hot feeling in the deepest part of your stomach; you slowly turned around placing your hand on your mouth to stop from spewing and vomiting flowers, trying your hardest not to be seen at the same time. You run away, you run fast not wanting to look back not wanting to see it for it pains you more than what you think. The scene you wanted to experience with him, a scene you wanted for you and him will never happen. That day you went straight home not caring if you got scolded to you cousin for skipping volleryball practice time.

You were on your bed watching tv and the colorful flowers were spreading more into your bed it was beautiful it makes you feel well in some sorts ,crying for hours was not good for you and so these flowers kept falling out your mouth. You absentmindedly watch the flashing colors of the television not caring about the world. Your door slowly opens revealing your cousin, he looks concerned as he made way to your bed realizing the flowers were too many not to notice.

Dachi: whats with the flowers y/n?" he asked as he sit on the bed side, you only looked at him as you smiled sadly ( ironically)

y/n: I am vomiting flowers Dai-san" you said as your tears slowly falls " ever since I fell inlove with Suga I started vomiting flowers" you added, he hold your hand knowing well how you feel about the vice-captain, he had read about that disease before but he didn't think it was real like who will believe that a human can produce flowers inside his/her stomach for real. He hugs you soothing your sobbing cries he cannot do anything for you, he knows that Suga don't see you like the way you see him and sometimes he wishes he could really see you like how you see him.

Morning Comes. You and your cousin was walking towards the school the sun was bright and warm it was the perfect day, the night before was a nightmare and you decided to move on. Daichi had planned to take you out to a café after school he knows you love cafes' and cakes so he wanted to treat you to help you overcome your painful experience with love. As you two were talking about pastries a sudden call gives you chill, Daichi recognized the voice and he knows well it was not good for you in this early morning. He turns around to confirm who was it and he was confirmed that the voice belongs to his friend Suga. 

Suga: Good morning Daichi, y/n" as he called you two walking by your side, your head hung low as you wanted to get away from the scene. Suga was bright and happy for he was about to share his amazing news " Dai-san I finally made it" he said with a grin in his face

Daichi was confused as to why " what do you mean? " the captain asked the vice-captain earning and soft giggles the sound you love the most. " I finally asked Kiyoko-san out and she said yes we will have a date this Saturday" he burst out with glee, unknown to him someone was churning pain, right now the flowers growing hard and you can feel them creeping out to your mouth in any moment.

You bowed to then and you walked away, Suga was stunned but Daichi was concerned

Dai: "let's talk later" he said as he chase after you on the school, Suga stand there confused what is happening until he saw flowers on the place you stand still, he casually bent down to pick the flowers it was a pink rose with blood on it. " whats this?" he whisper"

You and your cousin was behind the school, you cannot stop coughing flowers out it scares him to see you cough this much flowers. Each flowers was painted with blood, he grabbed you carrying you on his back like a kid and there he run out from the school. Sugarawa saw him running and was about the chase after him but seeing you almost fainting behind your older cousin made him think twice.

The next few days you didn't go to class, it's been a week now and every time Suga will asked Daichi what happened to you he will only say " She was in a good place" with a sad smiled, today the two of them were walking when Sugarawa asked what happened again.

Suga: please tell me Daichi " he said with eyes almost watering " I need to know what happened to y/ n that day" he said as he grab his friends arm, Daichis's eyes were swollen, red and tired it's been a week and he knows well he was not taking it too well. Daichi only smiled sadly.

Daichi: she loves you too much it hurts" he said as he walked towards their house, Sugarawa following behind walking inside the place he notice that your place has amazing garden " wow" he said following Daichi inside the garden. Daichi stood in front of him as he smiled wearily " Suga, y/n is dead" he said with cold shredding voice, the eyes of his friend were wide trying to process what happened and what he just heard. That can't be its only been a week he thought. 

Suga: that can't be what happened!!!!!!?" he asked grabbing his friend hard, trying to shake him to give him some proper asnwers. 

Dai: that day, when you said you will go on a date with Kiyoko she didn't take it well" he said Suga began to grow confused and curious. 

Suga: why would she?" the sudden realization hits him hard, you were always happy and bright when you were with him, you take care of him like no other that the other members calls its unfair. " how did she? Die??" he asked his friend, Daichi looked at him, " Do you know the disease Hanahaki?" he asked the silver head boy, which only shook in disagreement.

Daichi: it was where you experience one sided love , this can kill you because you vomit blood and flowers" he said, Suga look at him " flowers?" he said, Diachi only nodded that day when we gone home she never stop crying and vomiting blood with flowers. " She really did love you" with that he hung his head low

Suga: why?? Why didn't she tell me? I could have tried to love her too, I could have told her I felt the same" he said as he falls down on the floor, he loves your smile the only reason why he was asking Kiyoko is because you seem not interested with him, but he only realized it now when you are gone " I like her too" he said as he cry on the floor. Too late too late for another goodbye

END