201.Nathalia

“Taxi!” Sherlock yelled, holding out his hand. “Taxi!” He ran along the side of the road, trying to get one. A cab stopped and Sherlock took John's hand, crawling inside with him. “Take us to 221B Baker Street.”

“Hey, are you blokes the famous detectives? I like your blog, Mr Holmes.”

Usually when people say they liked his blog, they meant John's. “Oh, that's my boyfriend's blog. Not mine.”

“Really? I thought The Science Of Deduction was yours.” The cabbie said.

“Oh, that one is mine. Usually when people say they like my blog, they mean John's.”

John nodded quietly to that.  

“Brilliant stuff. By the way, my name is Nathalia.” Sherlock introduced himself and they started talking, their conversation was about science and all that stuff that John didn't really understand.

When they got to 221B, Nathalia gave Sherlock her number and told him to call her if he wanted to talk again. John got out of the car and walked upstairs, going into the flat. He waited for Sherlock, humming. He came in a few seconds later, looking over to John.

He smiled and put his hands on John's waist, leaning over to kiss his lips. John leant in and kissed him back, smiling softly.

After a few minutes, Sherlock pulled away. He smiled at John and booped his nose, then walked over to his chair and sat down.

Over the next few months, Sherlock and Nathalia became good friends. Obviously John was a little jealous, but he knew Sherlock was all his. They were really passionate and in love with each other, no way some random girl could take Sherlock away from him.

She always tried to get closer to Sherlock though. Not really flirting with him, but wanting to be close enough their shoulders touched. Sherlock, uncomfortable with any human contact if it was not coming from John, always moved away. John was glad about that.

One day, about half a year after Sherlock met Nathalia, he was walking up the stairs, humming and whistling. He heard some sobbing and yells, which rose his suspicion. He dropped everything he had in his hands and walked inside, looking at the open window. He ran up to it and saw a cloaked figure turning a corner on the sidewalk. He looked around for what have might've been sobbing and found John, who was lying on the floor with at least five stab wounds.

In a split second, Sherlock went from moderately okay to panicking. “John?!” He asked, kneeling down next to his boyfriend and taking out his phone to call an ambulance.

“She-she--” Sherlock figured John was trying to say his name, and he was trying so hard but having so much trouble. What he said next was surprising. “She did... this…” he whispered.

She did this? Who? Mrs Hudson? No, she was too sweet. Molly? She was probably at the lab. Nathalia? She would never harm John.

“Who?” Sherlock asked once he had called the police and told them were to go.

“N… Nathalia…”

Sherlock gasped, holding John up to his chest, hugging him closely and tightly.

John blacked out and the ambulance got there. They loaded John up into it and Sherlock stayed with him, holding his hand and stroking his hair back.

After everything was done and tested, they found that John was in a coma. It was just a quick one that would pass in a week or two, but he was badly beaten.

Sherlock set out to look for his ex-friend. She hurt John! How could he forgive her?!

During the times he searched for Nathalia, she would come into the hospital and do something to hurt John even more. She started to cut his arm and they had to put high security up.

While Sherlock was with John once, Nathalia walked into the room, a knife in her hand. She planned on killing John today, but Sherlock was there, holding his hand and crying. When he heard someone, he turned around, recognising her perfume. She had a mask over her face and the knives behind her back, but Sherlock knew who she was.

Sherlock pushed her against the wall forcefully and kicked her stomach, making her drop and yelp. He crushed her, taking the knives and stabbing her arm then pushing her out and calling for someone to call the police as he apprehended her.

A nurse called for an ambulance and the police, watching everything as Nathalia struggled. She was taken away and given a life sentence. After the court and everything happened, Sherlock went back to John, who was doing much better.

“Hey, Lovey.” Sherlock whispered, laying down on the bed next to his boyfriend. “Nathalia is gone…”

“Good…” John whispered, burrowing himself into Sherlock's chest, who was surprised by the sudden awakening of his boyfriend. He kissed John's forehead, hugging him close.