312.The Red Pants

Please I don't know what I'm doing with my life, send help, send help! I NEED HELP
Also, it made me really happy writing this.
-----

“And I'll need you to get me some clothes.” John said over the phone.

“Of course, Love.” Sherlock replied, walking into their bedroom and setting the bag of John's things on the bed. “What else?”

“That should be all.” John said, smiling. Sherlock nodded.

“You'll be at the hospital for another week. How are you feeling? Any better?” Sherlock asked.

“I'm alright.” John said.

“Okay.” Sherlock smiled and blew a kiss. “I'll get your clothes.”

He opened a drawer and took out some shirts and sweaters, then set them on the bed. He got trousers and socks as well, and then opened the pants drawer.

John was talking to him about something random, when Sherlock started blushing. He was glad John couldn't see.

He picked out some boxers for John, but was intrigued on one thing. He set it in the pile and thought hard about John putting them on.

They were red, and more like panties than boxers.

John would look smoking in them.

He set them in the bag with the other clothes.

“I'll be right there, Babe.” Sherlock said, picking up the bags.

“Thanks. I'll need you to help me change, too. I can't really stand on my own right now, I'll just fall over.”

“I know.” Sherlock frowned. “That glass really cut your leg.”

“The crash was horrible,” John said. Sherlock nodded.

“I'll be right there.” With that, Sherlock blew a kiss to John and hung up.

-----

Sherlock got to his boyfriend's room and walked inside, smiling. John smiled back at him.

“Got everything?” John asked. Sherlock nodded and walked to him.

“Yes, yes I do.” He took John's phone and put the charger in it. He plugged it into the outlet closest to the bed.

“Alright, help me up.” John said, holding his hands up to Sherlock. Sherlock smiled and took his hands, helping him sit up.

He picked up John, with a little trouble of course, but ever since John had gotten in that car accident, he hadn't been eating very much, so he wasn't that heavy.

Sherlock held the clothes bag and walked with John to the bathroom. He leant John against the wall and closed the door.

“Thank you, Love.” John said, smiling. Sherlock nodded and kissed him.

“I'm only helping if you let me be affectionate.” He said, kissing John's cheek. John laughed softly.

“Okay, Babe.” He whispered.

Sherlock smiled and took off John's jumper, and the shirt underneath it. He grinned and wrapped his arms around John, kissing his neck, and avoiding the little cuts.

John giggled and wrapped his slightly shaky arms around Sherlock's back. He kissed his cheek.

“Help me change, you big cutie.” He whispered, squeezing Sherlock weakly.

“Okay, okay,” Sherlock whispered, sliding his fingers into John's trousers and helping them off. He took off his boxers, too.

John leant into Sherlock heavily, unable to stand on his own.

“Alright, let's get you clothed up.” Sherlock reached into the bag and pulled out the red thing.

John blushed immediately. “Those?” He asked.

“Yeh.” Sherlock lifted up one of John's leg and slipped it through, then helped it up. “Just as I thought,” Sherlock whispered, admiring John's body. “Smoking hot.”

John blushed more. “Oh, Sherlock,” he whispered, crossing his arms across his bare chest. Sherlock laughed and helped him into some trousers. Once he was done with that, he put John's shirt and jumper on.

“How's that?”

“It's fine. Thank you.” John smiled up at Sherlock.

“You're welcome.” Sherlock smiled and helped John limp out of the bathroom. He brought him back to bed and laid him down.

He smiled and began kissing John's lips again.