326.RAAAAAAAGEEEE

Everyone wants more chapters like chapter 107 in the original book, right?

To refresh your memory… that mess was titled, “TRIGGERED.”

Also, please kill me. -----

TODAY! Sherluk hads a case. Lestrod came to the door, and yelled at the gays who were kissing on the couch,

“YAS BOIS WE GOT A CASE”!!”

An to that, “YAAAAAS” Shurlahoy sayed. THEY GOT READY…

AND…

WENT TO THE CRIME SCENE.

“L00k AT DAT AAAASS,” Jon SAyed most respectfully, starng straight at Mr Shurlay’s arse.

An, blushing most uncertainty, Shertay turned to him, put his hands to his lips and batted his eyebrows. “Oh, Sir!”

Jawn winked an blew a kiss, an good ol’ Sheurle turned ta get back ta impressing the ppl.

When nhoJ noticed Suhrlock was impressen’ pppl, and ppl were surrounding them now to hear of his deductions, a sudden RAAAAAAAGEEEE came out of inside the deepest parts of him. The parts that don't like no kitties and cuddles and staring at Sherlock's bum.

“AHHHHHHHHHHRRRAHAHHH!!!” JOhn gave out an anime-like scream. Ever1 and their mom’s cousin’s sister's dog was lookin at his face. “I LOAF BENEBREAD CRUMBLEBITCH’S SHERLOCK”

That did not what he was expecting to come out… oh no… he broke the 4th wall!

Every1 and their mom's cousin's sister's dog RAN FOR THEIR LIVES!

A huGGGE tear ripped across the sky!

SHerloxk gasped loudly, then lookied over to his boyfriend.

“wHAT DID U DOOO?” He SCREMED.

“I SAID THE NAME WRONG!” John slapped his hands to his cheeks and opened his mouth in the classic Home Alone surprise face.

“HIS NAME IS PRONOUNCED BENEDRIL COMBRASOM” SHERLK sayed, beginning to imcreasingly vibrate with seeeeething angrer.

He chased John down, then pinned him against the ground. “JOHN,” he said, crying.

“Yes, my loaf?” John whispered, starng with misty eyes at his one and true love.

And suddenly, Benedict Cumberbatch’s hand came from the sky and reached down towards Surelok.

“It's time I go,” Shurluck says… spreading out his arms.

“Sherlock! NOOO!” JOhn reached for him… But it was too late…

Benedict Cumberbatch, angered at his name getting cunfusioned by his own creation, had tooken Sheshlock away.

And now John was left to cry, all alone.