285.Glasses

“How do these fit?”

“Horribly.”

John sighed, taking the glasses back off Sherlock. “Come on, Dear. You'll only need to wear them to see things that are sort of far away. You won't need them all the time.”

“I can see perfectly fine, John.” Sherlock said, folding his arms across his chest and looking away. “Just fine.”

“No.” John picked out another pair of black glasses and put them on Sherlock, who took them off and put them on John.

“You look cute with glasses.” Sherlock smiled, leaning in and kissing John's cheek.

“You do, too.” John took them off himself and put them on Sherlock. “Come on. Do these fit?”

“They fit fine, but I refuse to wear them.” Sherlock said, looking away from John.

“Perfect, I'll order these, they should come in about a week--”

“No!” Sherlock took them out of John's hands and leant up to put them back on the rack.

“Sherlock! You can't see things far away. You need these glasses.” He reached up for the glasses, but Sherlock held them as far up as he could so John wasn't able to stand tall enough to get them.

“I don't want glasses.”

“You'll have to keep them.” John said, standing on his tiptoes, still not tall enough. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Sherlock's shoulders, pulling him down and kissing him deeply.

Surprised, Sherlock yelped, his eyes open for a few seconds before he shut them.

He set his hands on John's waist and kissed him passionately, deeply. John slowly slid his hand from Sherlock's neck and reached down, taking the glasses.

“We can fit them to you, so they'll be comfortable.” John smiled and sat in one of the chairs in front of a desk that had a large mirror. The person that made sure the glasses fit was there. She also took the glasses and made sure Sherlock wanted them, then ordered a pair.

They came back about a week later when it was ready and Sherlock put them on. He was definitely able to see things that he couldn't before.

They bought the glasses, then left, and Sherlock put the case inside his pocket, humming quietly. He was secretly okay with the idea of wearing glasses, since he wouldn't need them all the time. And John thought he was cute.