342.Comfortable

“You look really good tonight, Sherlock,” John said, humming softly as he walked to his husband. They were both standing in the kitchen, facing each other with goofy smiles.

“But you're still not gay, right, John?” Sherlock asked in a whisper, reaching up and cupping his cheek. He smiled.

John rolled his eyes. “Should we go out tonight? On a date?”

Sherlock tilted his head. “I don't know. What's a date?” He asked, letting his fingers slide through John's hair.

“Oh my God,” John rolled his eyes. “Just kiss me right now.”

“Careful, John,” Sherlock said as John pushed him into the kitchen counters and leant up to press their lips together. Sherlock closed his eyes. “People will talk.”

John laughed and pressed Sherlock against the counter, leaning in to kiss him deeply.

Sherlock closed his eyes, smiling and kissing him back. “I'm glad that moustache isn't there to tickle my lips.”

John smirked softly. “Maybe I'll grow it back. Tickling is fun.”

Sherlock shook his head. “Uh, no!”

John wrapped his arms around Sherlock, pressing their bodies together.

“Careful we don't merge.” He said.

John kissed his neck. “Merge?”

“Yes.” Sherlock nodded, setting his hand on John's back. John smiled playfully, leaning in for more kisses.

Sherlock tilted his head, kissing John lovingly.

He pulled away a few minutes later. “I'm going to call Lestrade and see if he has a case.” He said, ruffling John's hair. John nodded.

“Okay.”

Sherlock went around for awhile. “I can't find my phone.”

“Well where did it go? Did you eat it?” John asked, sitting at his chair.

Sherlock rolled his eyes and walked over to John, who held up his phone. “Here, use mine.” He said.

Taking the phone, Sherlock leant in and stole a quick kiss from John, then sat down across from him and called Lestrade for a case.