253.Not During A Case--

John purred as he pressed Sherlock against the bookshelf, looking up at him with a smile, his eyes had a sort of dazed look on them. He wasn't drunk, just in love.

Sherlock stared down at him, looking not the least bit bothered by John's sudden crave for attention.

"We're on a case." Sherlock mumbled, though he felt guilty tempted to have a hot make out session with his boyfriend.

"We're alone," John said, smiling at Sherlock. They were on a case, and since everything took place on the front lawn, only about three other people were inside, but they were downstairs. Sherlock and John were upstairs.

"What if someone comes up?" Sherlock asked, though he let John take his hands and hold them.

"They won't." John said confidently. He leant up and kissed Sherlock's lips, dropping his hands.

Sherlock closed his eyes and frowned, setting his arms around John's shoulders and kissing him back. "How do you know?" He whispered through the kiss.

John glanced over at the closed door, then back at Sherlock. "As long as we be quiet..."

"John," Sherlock sighed, rolling his eyes and looking at the door. "You know that once we start I can't take my hands off you, let's wait till we're back home..."

"Just a few minutes," John whispered, running a hand through Sherlock's hair.

"Not during a case--" Sherlock was silenced when he felt John's soft lips press against his own. He closed his eyes and returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around John's body.

Sherlock had a little problem with John.

John was his boyfriend-- and he was the best damned boyfriend in the world-- but he was so attractive and distracting. He didn't know how he was going to solve this case by making out in a dark, dusty room.

He had a difficult time stopping when they started. Once, they had been laying on the couch with each other, John laying on top of him and kissing him like a fucking king, when their door knocked and they invited a client inside. While they talked to the client, Sherlock couldn't stop glancing at John's lips or getting the thought of the other man's hands sneaking around his body. He even said 'sex' instead of 'six' and 'accidentally' fell on John's lap, begging for a kiss.

Another time, they'd went on a walk and ended up passionately kissing each other on a bench. Luckily the place was usually deserted and nobody passed by, but after that Sherlock couldn't stop trying to hold John and kiss him. (They'd also ended up kissing each other against a tree since Sherlock was able to convince John.)

A different time, they'd been having some pretty nice quality time with each other, (John was straddling Sherlock's lap and kissing him passionately), when Mrs Hudson walked in. They separated immediately, and John sat back in his own chair. Sherlock couldn't stop squirming around though, missing the weight of John on his lap.

But John's lips were so warm and welcoming. Slowly, he deepened the kiss, letting himself get carried away even though he knew the consequences.

They did this for about an hour before John said it was time they left. They were on the floor by then, and John was holding Sherlock down and kissing him like there wasn't going to be a tomorrow.

Sherlock nodded, but he didn't want to get up. John got off of Sherlock and stood up, holding out his hand. The detective took it gingerly, pulling himself up.

Once he was up, John was kissing him again, running a hand through his hair and kissing him deeply.

Sherlock couldn't help a moan that he'd been hiding all this time. The kiss was so sudden, but so wanted. He wrapped his arms around John.

They had to stop a few minutes later when Lestrade knocked on the door. John straightened out his own and Sherlock's clothes.

"Are you two in there? You've been gone for like, an hour." Lestrade said. Sherlock motioned down and John laid down. He picked his boyfriend up and cradled him, walking to the door.

"Yeah, John passed out and I tried waking him-- I think we can't stay around, we need to go!" He said, quickly blurting some deductions he made of the case out to him before running off down the stairs with his arms around John.

They had worked out a plan in case something like this would happen.

John was laid down on the seats and Sherlock laid the man's head on top his lap. John cuddled up against Sherlock and smiled, waiting for when they got home.