276.Cuddle Time

John opened the newspaper and sighed softly, holding his cup of tea to his mouth and taking a small sip whenever he wanted to. He glanced at Sherlock a few times. Sherlock seemed sort of fidgety.

"Something wrong?" John asked, tilting his head. Sherlock looked at him and smiled w little.

Sherlock stood up and walked over to John, laying down on his lap and curling up. "John..." He mumbled.

John put his cup and newspaper down. He smiled and set a hand on Sherlock's head and another hand on his thigh. "Aw, you've been wanting cuddle time more often. It's adorable." He smiled and ran his fingers through his friend's hair.

"John," Sherlock sighed. "There are very short periods of time that I feel affectionate and needy, and I use you to help me with the feeling. I'm sure you'd do the same if we switched..."

"But this is getting really common."

"Is that a problem?"

John shook his head, smiling widely. "I love curling up with you. You're like a cat, you just cuddle into my lap and nuzzle me." John chuckled, trailing his hand over a spot on Sherlock's thigh. Sherlock smiled and closed his eyes, leaning into John.

There were small periods of time that Sherlock would get overwhelmed with a yearning for affection. He would cuddle with John, curl up on his lap and be close. This has been happening more often, but that was partially because he was in love with John.

John stroked his thigh and waist and played with his curls. Sherlock twitched a little, feeling very weird as Johj touched his thigh... it... it wasn't a bad weird. Did that make sense?

Sherlock felt something within him just throw himself at John. Their lips connected, both the men had wide eyes with shock.

Before Sherlock could pull away, John closed his eyes and leant into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Sherlock's shoulders and pulling him closer. Sherlock closed his eyes and relaxed, returning the kiss with passion and excitement. Why was he so happy? This was amazing!