359.Bad Nurse

John's finger twitched. He opened his eyes, tilting his head slightly. "Huh... Nurse?" He whispered.

The nurse stared at him. "Ugh," She hissed. "I was hoping you'd be dead."

John blinked, shocked. Talking hurt, so he went silent. The nurse finished doing her work with his IVs. "You've just been nothing but a little shit since you've come here." She said. "What? You're too weak to heal already? Weakling."

Upset, John furrowed his brows. "What? Fuck you." He scoffed.

The nurse growled. "That all you can say, you ungrateful, mentally restarted, pathetic little shit? Wow, really hurts."

John frowned. What was this woman doing? Being a nurse with this attitude?

"Excuse me?" John wanted to strangle her. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, continuing her job. John closed his eyes and leant back, reaching over to press the button for a nurse. He didn't want this nurse. She was shit.

John laid back and closed his eyes. She saw he had pressed the button and chuckled. "Trying to get rid of me, you little shit? Doesn't matter, you'll be dead soon. The doctors say so."

Hearing the door open, John decided to ignore her. He heard soft footsteps lead up to his bed, and a warm hand on his wrist. John opened his eyes and his expression softened.

"Hey, Baby," Sherlock whispered, leaning over to kiss John's cheek. John smiled and moved closer.

The nurse scoffed. "I knew he'd be gay," She whispered. "Can you two not have sex on the hospital bed?"

Sherlock looked up. "Excuse me?" He sat at the edge of the bed, resting his hand on John's chest.

She finished up her job. "Thank god, I'm done now." She walked away and went out. Sherlock turned back to John and pat his chest.

"What was her problem?" Sherlock asked, reaching over to brush John's hair.

"She was being really bad..." John whispered. He told him all the insults she had said. Sherlock looked angry. He leant down and kissed John's lips.

"I'll talk to someone." He said, getting up. "And you're not dying... She was just trying to scare you." He left the room. Twenty minutes later, Sherlock was back. Sherlock laid down and wrapped his arms around John. "I got you another nurse." He pulled John closer, sighing happily.

John sighed. "We'll have to fire her..." He mumbled. Sherlock nodded.

"We will."