230.Attractive Much?

John was humming as he walked up the stairs of 221B and opened the door of his flat.

He walked in, smiling as he'd had a good day at work. John took off his coat and was about to hang it up on the rack when he noticed something on the couch.

It wasn't just something, it was Sherlock, and he wasn't wearing a shirt. John looked him over and saw he wasn't wearing trousers either, just boxers and nothing else.

He dropped his coat and started questioning his sexuality. John's eyes were a little wide and his mouth was open, he was staring at Sherlock with shock.

“Uhm… Sh-Sherlock?” John asked, reconnecting with reality. Sherlock's eyes opened and he looked over his steepled fingers, seeing John. He smiled a little and pat next to himself like he was inviting John to sit down. He pulled up his blanket to cover his lack of clothing and watched as John fixed his expression and slowly walked to his friend.

Sherlock moved over so John could get on the couch, but there was no room for him to sit, so he had to lay down. Sherlock draped the blanket over him and looked into his eyes.

“Hello,” he whispered, his voice soft. “I've been waiting for you to come back. I missed you.”

John nodded and set one of his hands on Sherlock's thighs. They weren't boyfriends, or in any relationship, but he was pretty sure Sherlock was fine with it.

“Y-you missed me?” Was the only thing able to leave John's mouth. Sherlock nodded, getting comfortable with John’s warm hand on the back of his thigh.

“I didn't have a case today, so I started to think, and I realised how much I need you, and how much I love you.”

John's face turned red, which only made Sherlock smile more. “I decided that I wanted you to know how I felt,” he continued. “And I know you won't mind, because I can tell you feel very attracted to me.”

John nodded slowly, not being able to form words to make up a sentence. He was just in shock, and even though he couldn't see Sherlock's body anymore, he could feel it. He moved his hand up a little to a more sensitive area to test this out. Sherlock's eyes fluttered closed and he rested a hand on John's chest.

“I bet you're starting to feel as hot as you look.” He said, trailing a heart on John's chest. “Take off your shirt.”

“Sh-shouldn’t we l-lock the door…?” He asked in a mumble. Sherlock rolled his eyes, “No. It's already been locked.”

“It has?” John asked.

“Mrs Hudson locked it when you weren't paying attention.” He smiled a little and stared into John's eyes.

John felt controlled staring into his friend's eyes. They were so beautiful, the most gorgeous green, blue, and grey mix. He opened his mouth to say something, but Sherlock stopped him by connecting their lips.

With his eyes closing, John leant into the kiss. Who knew Sherlock could be so damned seductive? He already stole John's heart.

“I love you, John,” Sherlock whispered, and before John knew it, his camo jumper and green button up shirt under it were on the floor. He leant in and kissed Sherlock again, his hands exploring the other man's body, smoothing over his skin. Sherlock set his hand on John's chest and hummed, pulling away from the kiss.

“I love you too, Sherlock, I always have. I love you more than I ever loved anyone else, you're amazing and brilliant and so, so sexy.” He said, kissing Sherlock's lips a few more times. Sherlock seemed to enjoy it, he closed his eyes and kissed John back.

“So why are you doing this?” John asked, seemingly have gotten over Sherlock's stunning beauty enough to speak.

“Because you deserve it.” He whispered.

“Any other reason?” He asked, smiling a little.

“Because I'm a bit high,” Sherlock admitted, kissing John's neck. The man rolled his eyes and rubbed Sherlock's back.

“A bit?” John questioned.

“A tiny bit more than a bit, but that doesn't mean I don't love you.” Sherlock said, cupping John's cheeks and kissing him again, more passionate than before. John kissed him back, smiling widely.

John took Sherlock's hand and grinned, staring at him. Sherlock smiled and nuzzled into John, kissing his neck and collarbone. He curved his hands around his sides and moved them into his trousers. John's face turned red, but Sherlock didn't see it because his eyes were closed.

After a moment, John stopped tensing. Besides, Sherlock was almost completely naked and he didn't seem tense. Then again, he had some sort of drug in his system that was probably making him feel very lustful and heated.