213.Befriending A Murderer

Sorry if you find more differences in my writing style from now on. I'm writing with two amazing and so helpful websites: Calmly Writer Online (https://www.calmlywriter.com/online/)
And The Internet Type writer (https://writer.bighugelabs.com).
I gave you the links because I highly recommend checking them out! They're so cool! They are! No joke!
Anyways, I'm telling you this because I write differently in different environments, so yeah, I guess that's it for now.
------

Sherlock walked up to a woman sitting down on a bench and looked down at her, sitting down beside. "Hello." He greeted, holding out his hand.

This woman was not a normal woman, she'd just pulled off a murder and was able to get away with it... For now, at least. Sherlock knew it was her and he wanted to become her...'friend', for lack of a better word, he wanted to get close to her and then expose her.

She took his hand and smiled nicely, "Hello, Sir." She said, pulling her hand away and setting it back down on top her lap.

"I'm Scott Watson." Sherlock said, leaning against the bench. No, Sherlock didn't like being called by his first middle name, but she might be able to recognise the name Sherlock Holmes and suspect something... The Watson part was just for fun.

"Nice to meet you, Scott, I'm Bazel." She said, looking up into his eyes. "Hey... You look familiar."

"You probably saw me walking round before. I've lived here my entire life." Sherlock said, smiling a little.

"Oh, cool, I moved here from Scotland, Scott." She chuckled a little, Sherlock smiled and laughed, secretly rolling his eyes at the stupid joke.

The next few days passed quickly. He'd made quite good friends with Bazel, of course, their friendship wasn't real and he was only there to get closer to her and prove she was a murder. She didn't know that, though, and they did things friends would do... Which involved a lot of uncomfortable speaking and lying.

She grew to trust Sherlock, she did not know who he really was and just thought he was another ordinary person... But one day, Sherlock couldn't hold back anymore. He told John to come along since he knew he was going to get himself in trouble and the man came along, waiting outside.

"You're a murderer and It's so evident. I even watched you commit murder the other day, you should really try to hide the body better, hm?"

"What do you mean, Scott?" She asked, stepping back. Sherlock pushed her against a wall and took out handcuffs. "I'm not--"

"Yes, you are, I know you are. I was able to figure out  it was indeed you who killed that lady awhile ago." Sherlock started to go on, telling her his deductions. By the end of it, the killer felt completely violated.

She pulled out a gun and shot Sherlock, then took out running. John was happy he was there and came rushing inside, taking off Sherlock's scarf and folding it a few times, pressing it over the wound, purple fabric sucking up blood. He called an ambulance and they quickly got to the scene.

After so long of being under care, Sherlock was saved, but he got angry at himself for not being able to catch the murderer and pouted about it.