277.You Can Join

John yawned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, pulling his legs to his chest and resting his face on his knees.

“Are you alright?” John's new boyfriend Sherlock Holmes asked, setting hand on his thigh.

“Last night was crazy,” John yawned, stretching his arms. “I'm going to go upstairs and get my morning routine done.”

“Do you have a headache, John?” Sherlock asked, closing his eyes.

“Yeah, I do.” He got off the bed and looked at Sherlock. “Do you remember what happened last night?”

“We got plastered and fucked.”

“Thank you for being very descriptive, Darling.” John rolled his eyes. “You can join me if you want…” he whispered, then his face blushed up. What?! He didn't mean to say that!

“I can?” Sherlock rose his eyebrow.

“Uhm… Yeah, yeah! Come on. Let's go.”

Sherlock smiled widely. He stood up, “Really? Thanks. Wow,” he smiled and picked up a blanket to cover his body, then put an arm around John's shoulder and pulled him close. John snuggled against Sherlock and smiled. They went upstairs to John's room. John picked out his clothes, then took Sherlock's hand and lead him into the bathroom.

They took a shower and after that, Sherlock joined John on his morning routine, mostly watching since his things were in his bathroom downstairs.

John brushed his teeth, then shaved, feeling oddly happy about Sherlock watching him. Just for his amusement, he didn't put on his clothes until he was done. Then, Sherlock went downstairs to get his clothes as well, smiling.