303.John's Revenge Backfired

This is inspired from a roleplay I'm having with my favourite Sherlock. You've seen him before~ Yes, in the roleplay we did “break up” again because we love making each other cry, apparently. It was originally with a guy named Xos, but you guys don't know him, so I changed his name. Also, the roleplay did not end up like this one did AT ALL. Also, sensitive suggested topic ahead.
---------

Sherlock grumbled something tiredly, digging in his pockets for the key to his flat. Just what he needed this horrible day, he was feeling sick and unmotivated, and tired after a nightmare and crying until midnight.

Yesterday was the worst day of his life. He broke up with the man he thought he'd be with forever, John Watson. They were at a very shaky place right now, with John's diagnosed depression and anxiety. He was acting very different than he used to, and in a way, Sherlock was, too.

Sherlock sighed shakily and opened the door. He stepped back a little when he saw two people on the couch. Sherlock moved closer, he could see that they were cuddled up, that John was holding the other man's hand, his face buried in the other man's chest. The tv was on with a quiet movie playing, and everything seemed peaceful in the flat.

John wasn't lying when he said he had a date today.

Suddenly, Sherlock felt cheated. How could John ruin his life like that? How could he! Sherlock walked in and took off his shoes, hanging up his coat. The man John was cuddling with opened his eyes and sat up a bit. He reached over to a pair of glasses on the table and put them on, looking at Sherlock, who stared intently at him.

He looked nice. Mid thirties, brown eyes, curly brown hair. He looked sort of shorter than John, and like he was an unhonest, secretive man that could play his cards right to look normal. Sherlock waved, feeling dead. The man smiled and waved, too, realising that was the flatmate John had talked about.

He took off his glasses and laid back down, going back to cuddling with John, who mumbled something and opened his eyes.

John kissed his neck and set a hand in his hair, which wasn't as curly as Sherlock's, but still looked fluffy.

They snuggled up and went back to sleep, Sherlock watching on with horror. It disgusted him to think of John being so happy with anyone that wasn't named Sherlock Holmes.

Sherlock walked to his bedroom, realising all of John's things had already been moved. He looked into the bathroom, and all of the things there had been moved to the bathroom upstairs.

He nearly started crying, but he quickly went to sleep, curling up on the lonely bed.

Meanwhile, John and his new man were talking with each other in whispers.

“Are you going to stay for the night, Carter?” John asked, cupping his face and rubbing his cheek with his thumb gently.

“No, I have  to get home.” He whispered.

John sighed and rolled his eyes. “Okay, Baby. I think I'm going to go upstairs and go to sleep.” John stretched and yawned, looking down to Carter.

“Okay.” Carter got off the couch and helped John up. They kissed quickly and John ruffled his short curly hair.

They stared at each other for a moment, John grinning goofily because it felt weird being the taller boyfriend.

Carter was five six. He was short. John was just one inch taller, it wasn't a lot, but he was taller.

They kissed again, then John went upstairs to go to sleep. Carter picked up the backpack he always brought, walking towards the door.

Before he could get out, Sherlock stopped him. Carter looked up at him, he was blocking the way out.

“You have to leave.” Sherlock whispered, a wild look in his eyes. “You need to leave.”

Carter stepped back a little, looking up at Sherlock, then at his arm, where there was a pulled up sleeve and a really small needle hole.

“Okay..” John's new boyfriend frowned and shoved past him, walking down the stairs quickly.

Sherlock stumbled upstairs and watched John sleep for the rest of the night, then went downstairs at around six to sleep in really late.

John got up early and quickly did his morning routine and got dressed. He stretched, walking downstairs and going into the kitchen. He made some tea and jumped onto the kitchen counter to sip it quietly.

By the time Sherlock woke up, John was gone. He had went to Carter's house for a date.

Sherlock sat in front of the fireplace that night, watching a fire burn. It was already close to midnight. He wondered where John was.

Perhaps he was having a sleepover at his new bitch’s house.. or even worse…

Having… s...

Having some really intense games of cluedo without him!

Sherlock sighed and laid on the ground, passing out.

A few days passed with no signs of John, and Sherlock decided he'd had enough. He got out of his chair and tracked down where he was, getting showered and dressed nicely. He got some flowers for John and knocked on the door to Carter's house.

The short, nerdy looking man answered the door. “Oh, hey, it's you.” He smiled a little.

“Where's John?” Sherlock asked.

“He left a few days ago.” Carter shrugged. “I thought he was at home.”

Sherlock could tell he was lying. He pushed him aside and stumbled into the house, looking around for John. “Where is he?” He asked quietly.

“He's not here, Sherlock.” Carter said, sounding a little troubled.

“He isn't?” Sherlock asked, opening the bedroom door. Nope, no John in there. He checked that floor of the house and the upstairs floor. Then, he went down to the basement, Carter trying to pull him away.

Sherlock walked into the basement, looking around. He frowned, seeing someone curled up in a bed. He walked over to them and realised it was John. Shaking, crying, hugging himself.

Sherlock sat down next to him, setting a hand on his bare shoulder and tracing it down to his boxers. Oh God.

John twitched under Sherlock's touch, looking up towards him.

“John--” Sherlock was cut off when he heard Carter open the door and run down the stairs.

Sherlock quickly got in a fight against him, overpowering him and his fancy knife in the end.

He locked Carter up to the wall with some fluffy handcuffs he found on the floor. “You're disgusting,” he whispered, walking back to John, who looked beat up and thin.

Sherlock took out his phone and called the police quickly. He rubbed John's cheek. “John? John?” He asked, only to have no response.

John must've been going through shock. Sherlock played with his hair, comforting him and whispering to him.

He got the police to understand the situation quickly, asking for Lestrade to come and for them to bring an ambulance.

Sherlock helped John sit up and released him from some horrible chain thing attached to his foot to make sure he didn't run off. They went upstairs, and Sherlock put John in a pair of Carter's trousers, since John seemed really embarrassed about the thought of going outside with nothing but his boxers.

Sherlock sat outside and waited. The police showed up quickly, and Sherlock got in the ambulance with John, telling Lestrade where Carter was.

“John?” Sherlock whispered, rubbing John's cheek. The man looked up to him and stared at him tiredly. Sherlock held back a sob. “I love you… I hope you know that..” he leant down and kissed John's trembling lips. “Let's stay boyfriends, okay?” He asked.

John nodded. “Okay.. I love you so much… I was only with Carter to make you jealous…”

Sherlock nodded. “I know, John..” He wiped a tear from John's eyes. “I know.”