311.Concentration

Sherlock tapped his fingers on the wheel, looking out the window boredly as he watched. He glanced over to John, who was on his phone. Sherlock sighed and looked back out of the windows.

John glanced up at him, then looked back down.

Sherlock sighed. “You should be concentrating, John.” He whispered, leaning against the seat and watching the apartment building.

“Nothing's happenin’.” John yawned and rubbed his eyes. Sherlock sighed and shook his shoulder.

“Pay attention.”

“How about you pay attention?” John asked sassily, not even glancing outside the car.

Sherlock rolled his eyes. “I am paying attention, John. I'm actually watching for something suspicious.”

“You're not paying attention to this.” John put his phone down and moved in, beginning to kiss Sherlock's exposed neck. Sherlock's face turned pink.

“John, this isn't the time--” he stopped taking as John set a hand on his thigh, setting his four fingers on the inside of his legs. He blushed harder.

“Really, John, we should be paying attention…” He turned. Big mistake. John immediately connected their lips.

Sherlock tried to pull away, but he couldn't. He moaned, setting his hands on John's body.

John cupped Sherlock's cheeks and deepened the kiss, making Sherlock moan again. Sherlock closed his eyes and set a hand in John's hair, the other on his back.

After some quick minutes, John had Sherlock laying on the seats. He was above him, kissing him passionately.

John let his fingers slide through Sherlock's hair. He growled dominantly into one of their kisses, which made Sherlock blush.

He was probably blushing a new shade of red at this point.

John gently bit Sherlock's bottom lip, letting a hand under his shirt. Sherlock whined, panting, whispering John's name.

John smiled and lifted Sherlock's shirt slightly, but not too much. He leant in and kissed Sherlock again, taking his hand.

Sherlock leant into the kiss, moaning and begging for more, but John refused. They were in a car, after all. They could get arrested by doing something sexual in public.

John set his hand on the back of Sherlock’s neck and made him sit up. He moved closer, setting his other hand on his arse.

They began kissing slower now, just enjoying the company of the other.

John pulled away a few minutes later and smiled, staring into Sherlock's eyes.

A smirk pulled at the consulting detective’s lips. “That was beautiful..” he whispered.

John nodded and grinned. He was going to do something else, when there was a knock on the window. Sherlock rolled it down and looked up.

The killer was standing there.  

“Hey!” She screamed. “You're supposed to be catching me, not doing that!”