234.Comfortable Cuddles

Hey guys, I'm lazy. Wanna know what I do when I'm lazy?
Usually nothing.
But since you all depend on me to give you fanfictions every day, I took a small part from that roleplay I put in the chapter 227, Jailed. This guy is my favourite roleplay buddy and I'm glad to share some of our moments with you guys. :>
-----

"Come on, let's bring you somewhere more comfortable," John whispered softly. He picked Sherlock up and walked him over to the couch with the blankets. He laid down next to his friend and put a leg over his waist, cuddling with him. John buried his face against Sherlock's back and pulled the blankets up.

"I'm impressed you can carry me like that," Sherlock mumbled sleepily. "Impressed, but not suprised." He curled up a bit and turned so he was facing John, pressing his back against the couch and closing his eyes. He felt half asleep already, and everything he said or did was very sluggish and slow. He sighed softly and looked up at John.

"I'm just strong and you're underweight." John said, cupping Sherlock's cheek. He left a sweet kiss on his lips, for only a few seconds, before pulling away again. He moved up a little so he could rest his chin on the top of Sherlock's head, smiling a little.

Sherlock sighed and closed his eyes, his face buried in John's chest. "I'm not underweight," He mumbled against his shirt, snuggling up to him and pulling a blanket up to his shoulders. At least it was warm over here. He tried to keep himself awake by counting John's breath and how many times his heart beat in a minute. It worked well.

"Yes you are." John whispered. His heart melted at how adorably Sherlock snuggled into him. He felt like he was the taller one at times like these. Sherlock looked so small when he curled up against John's chest. John yawned and kissed Sherlock's hair, patting his side. "Anyways, let's go to sleep."

Sherlock hummed softly, still keeping himself awake by counting John's heartbeats. He stopped after a moment, though, and sighed. "You have a very regular heart rate, John," He said, smiling a bit and kissing the middle of John's chest. "But, you're right. We should get some sleep." By 'we' he really meant himself. He didn't think John was tired.

"Uhm, thank you?" John asked in question to Sherlock's heartbeat comment. He smiled widely and pulled his friend a little closer. John yawned, taking his hand. "Goodnight, Darling," he whispered. He had really enjoyed today and was a bit tired.

Sherlock nodded. "Goodnight." After a few minutes of tossing and turning to get comfortable, Sherlock drifted off to sleep, his head resting against John's chest comfortably and his eyes falling closed. His breathing evened out and his body relaxed as he fell asleep, now leaning against John sort of heavily.

John took Sherlock in, letting him lean as heavily as he needed to and allowing him to shift or move around so he could get comfortable. John yawned, closing his eyes. Just as he was about to sleep, he felt extra weight on his side and four paws. He figured she wanted to be part of the family too, so he let her lay down and fall asleep on his side. He went to sleep too, smiling.

Sherlock slept for a while, not tossing or turning all that much until his dreams started to get sort of weird. He mumbled something that sounded a little like John's name and moved closer to him, wrapping his arms around his back. In his dream, they were back on that building, but John was hanging off the edge and Sherlock was keeping him from falling. But, like all dreams, it was hazy and weird and didn't make much sense.

John felt warm with two blankets a cat and Sherlock all cuddled up to him. He had a nice dream, and Sherlock was there with him, just like every other dream since John became 'obsessed' with him. John shifted a bit when Sherlock hugged him and mumbled his name, nuzzling him.

Sherlock eventually woke up, as usual, and not that long after he fell asleep. He sat up, a bit sharply, and looked around. He frowned and rubbed his eyes. He could feel John sleeping next to him and that was very reassuring, and that was enough to get him to lay back down and fall asleep again, his mind clearing as he drifted off.

John jolted awake when Sherlock sat up, he had been holding him and the sudden removal of his best friend shocked him. He felt Sherlock lay back down and he softly pat his friend's back, kissing his forehead. "Th-there, there...." He whispered.

Sherlock woke up again as John got up and rubbed his back. He frowned and opened his eyes, looking up at him. "Sorry to wake you," He said quietly, shifting around again. The couch wasn't quite the best place to sleep, since there was barely enough room for just one of them to lay down comfortably. He moved closer to John and frowned.

John rubbed his friend's back softly, humming and holding him. "It's okay, Sweetie..." He whispered, getting comfortable again. He kissed Sherlock's forehead. "Do you want to go to your room? I can't move around much on the couch, and I know you sleep better there."

"No. I should probably just get up." The idea of going back to sleep in his room was inviting, but he didn't think it was worth it. After a few minutes, he sat up and stretched his arms over his head, looking down at John. "I'll sleep tonight, though. I promise." He smiled tiredly and got up.

John reached up and cupped Sherlock's cheek, he sat up from where he was laying and connected their lips softly. "Okay, Darling. Don't go back on your promise and stay up." John smiled gently and kissed Sherlock again, quickly this time.

"I know, I won't." Sherlock returned John's kisses and smiled a little, standing up from the couch and walking off. Kymi yawned and rolled onto her back, so John picked her up and set her next to himself, petting her softly.