214.Hey, John, I...

Sherlock knocked on John's door and opened it. "Hey, John, I..." the words he'd been thinking to say fell out of his mouth, which was hanging wide open.

John turned around and blushed heavily, freezing up. He'd just got out of the shower and he didn't have clothes on, he was just about to slip into something when Sherlock walked in.

No doubt about it, Sherlock could see all-- ALL-- of John. Every bit of skin other than the bottom of his feet.

"Uhm..." John muttered, his mouth dry. "Hi."

Sherlock's face turned red immediately, like someone switching on a lamp. He stumbled over words as he tried to explain himself, apologising and apologising. John just stayed quiet and slowly picked up his blanket to cover himself as he put on his red pants and then jeans, then a button up shirt with a light blue jumper. He looked back at Sherlock, who was going through so much thought.

"Are you... uhm... okay?" John asked, walking closer to Sherlock. He looked him up and down and could tell he was aroused and it was probably an unknown feeling to him. John put an arm around Sherlock's back and walked out with him, bringing him to the table and getting him a cup of tea. Sherlock thanked him, drinking the tea slowly.