225.Aggressive Client

“You know what?! I'm tired of your bullshit!” The client stood up from his chair, holding out his fist and kicking back the chair he was sitting on.

Sherlock sunk into his chair, looking up at him. He knew that man wasn't afraid to hit someone, and, though he wasn't afraid, instinctively backed down.

“Now, now,” John said, standing up. “How about we all settle down here?”

“That's going to be difficult for Mr Kline. He doesn't have his anger issue pills, and without them, he's just full of rage.” Sherlock said, sitting back up. He crossed his legs and steepled his fingers, leaning forwards a little. “Sit down, I'll make tea.”

“If you even stand up, I will pummel you, Sherlock Holmes!” Mr Kline, their client, said, holding up his fist.

“No, no, there will be no hitting in this flat.” John said, slowly making the man sit back down on the client chair, and he stubbornly did, crossing his arms and glaring at Sherlock.

“It's fine, John. If he hits me, I live with a doctor that can help.” Sherlock said, smiling softly.

“I find that as a free pass to hit you, or at least slap you.” Mr Kline leant forwards, and Sherlock moved back.

“I would rather if you don't slap me. I need my face.” Sherlock said, crossing his arms.

“No hitting, no slapping, no fighting, please, just calm down.” John said, sitting on his chair. “Mr Kline, tell us why you came here, and Sherlock, try to not to say it for him.”

“Frrraaammed~” Sherlock said in a singsong voice.

Mr Kline stood up again and approached Sherlock, hitting him hard. Sherlock took the hit and sunk down into his chair, now a big bruise forming on his cheek.

“Mr Kline, get out!” John commanded, standing up and pushing him out of the flat, kicking him out and shutting the door.

He rushed over to his boyfriend and kneeled down in front of him, looking at where the man hit. Sherlock pouted and leant his head against John's hand.

“It's bruising pretty bad,” John said.

“My skin bruises easily,” Sherlock responded, leaning up and kissing John's lips. John smiled a little and went into the kitchen to get an ice pack.