302.Break

"No, Sherlock, look at me,” John grabbed Sherlock's shirt and pulled him down forcibly. He growled and stared into Sherlock's eyes. “This conversation isn't about you. Stop pretending like it is.”

Sherlock looked into John's eyes, which still had tears rolling out of them. He shifted uncomfortably. “Then why are you having it with me?” He asked.

“Because I should be able to talk to my boyfriend about my health. But this conversation is not centred around you.”

Sherlock rolled his eyes and pulled away from John's hands.

“This conversation is about me having a heart attack and getting severely ill, and how the man that should've been taking care of me got Mrs Hudson and Molly to watch over me.”

“I've been working on this case for weeks! I was just getting somewhere, and suddenly you need me 24-7? I can't take off to take care of you, I've got a job.” Sherlock couldn't believe how ungrateful John was.

“You know, I would've taken off as many days as I needed you just so you wouldn't feel horrible and alone.” John pushed Sherlock back a little, but he was still weak, so it barely budged him.

“Well I'm SORRY you fell in love with someone so incompetent, and stupid. I don't deserve you! You should date someone who can take care of you.” sometimes, Sherlock said things he didn't mean.

“Well too bad for you, Posh Boy! I love you too much to break up with you.” John turned around, his arms crossed and an angry expression on his face.

“Well then, John,” Sherlock said, “then I think for your good and my own, this relationship is over.” He couldn't believe he was doing that.

Immediately John's expression turned from anger to sadness. He put his hand over his mouth and gasped, letting a few tears roll down his cheeks. He closed his eyes tight and started to cry. Sherlock felt so bad.

But, before Sherlock could do anything, John dashed out of the flat, picking up his shoes and coat, and running outside before putting them on.

Sherlock stared at the door in disbelief. He loved their relationship. Why would he ruin it…? Why?

He went to the room he shared with John and sat on the bed, looking down. He called Mycroft and told him to get someone to watch John, then laid down and thought about their relationship.

The rest of the day passed by without the two seeing each other again.

Sherlock didn't hear about John again until the middle of the night, when Mycroft called him. He had been pretty deep in his Mind Palace, and was upset to be taken out of it. He answered the call.

“What?” Sherlock asked, annoyed.

“John's in the hospital.” Mycroft said.

Sherlock sat up immediately and ran out of bed. “I'll be right there!” He got dressed, put on shoes, and ran out. “What room?”

Mycroft told him the hospital and the room, and Sherlock got in a cab to quickly go.

He rushed to John's room, running into the hospital and past the waiting room and front desk before anyone could stop him. He got in the elevator, went to John's floor, and ran to his room.

“John!” He yelled.

John opened his eyes and frowned. “Sherlock..?” He whispered quietly. Sherlock almost cried. He walked to the bed and wiped his tears away, sitting down by John. “Oh, Baby..”

He choked up, trying not to cry. He laid down and reached out towards John's face. “What did you do, you idiot?” He asked.

John began crying, too. He rolled onto his side and reached out to hug Sherlock. Sherlock pulled him into a tight embrace and cried into his hair. John hugged Sherlock weakly, frowning.

“What did you do?” Sherlock asked again.

“I cut myself..” John whispered, looking up at Sherlock. “On my arms,” he held out his arms, pulling down his sleeve. Sherlock didn't look. He did want to look. He buried his face against John's head and cried softly.

“You're such an idiot..” Sherlock whispered, stroking John's back. “I love you.. I want to be your boyfriend again.”

“Okay… I-I want to be your boyfriend, too…” John put his sleeves back up and hugged Sherlock tight.”I'm sorry…”

“It's okay,” Sherlock moved his hand to John's hair. “It's okay..”

“Good..” John nodded and frowned. He started drifting off to sleep, and once he was sleeping, Sherlock cried more. He didn't want John to see, but he needed to cry.

“God, John, I'm sorry, I love you,” Sherlock whispered, kissing John's cheek. “Sleep well..”