221B.Car Chase

I'm putting the B in the title because it's CHAPTER TWO HUNDRED TWENTY ONE!!! 221! 221!!!! WOOOOW. I would have never gotten here without you guys. I'd like to thank the academy, and my mum who doesn't know about how I write these, and uhm... Something else.
Anyways go read now and stop listening to me.
------
Sherlock's an idiot.

He's been doing so well on this case, then, once able to stop the car of murderers from driving off, walked into the back of it and looked around. They closed the door on him and started driving away.

Short story: he's abducted by a gang of highly trained killers.

John is obviously going after them. They'd taken a cab to the place they knew the killers would be since they don't have their own car, and now the cabbie was sitting in the backseats, trying to get John to stop.

He didn't stop, of course. Sherlock was an idiot, but John's idiot, and he needed to save him. He doubted Sherlock didn't have a plan.

Speeding up more, John tried to catch them.

Meanwhile, in the van, Sherlock was being tied up. He was calm on the inside, but outside, he let everyone think they had the upper hand. He was panicking and looking scared.

They all fell for his actions and thought he was scared. They tied up his ankles and put his hands behind his back, tying them by the wrist.

“Okay pal, te who you are.” One of them growled in a rough voice, kneeling in front of Sherlock, who shook his head and let a tear run off his cheek. “Big mistake.”

“'Ey Ashey, stop scaring him. He'll be out of our hair soon enough.”

The man in front of Sherlock, who was called Ashey, rolled his eyes. “Okay, answer us this.” He pointed out the back window. “Who the hell is chasing us?”

“That's m-my friend,” Sherlock sputtered out, sobbing.

“Friend?” Ashey asked, looking out to the other car. “Rich, stop!”

Rich must have been the driver, he pulled to a stop and the other car, with Sherlock's friend, came up next to them. They both rolled down their windows and looked at each other.  

“Give me my friend!” John growled.

Rich laughed and shook his head. “No.”

“So there's about five of you in there, right?” John asked

Rich nodded and looked back to his friends. While he was distracted, John jumped through the window and kicked Rich unconscious onto the man in the passenger seat. He started driving off.

He drove to the police station, though many of the men tried to stop him, he was able to get there. The killers were arrested.

John got into the back next to Sherlock, who cried out his name.

“Shh, shh, it's okay.” He quickly took the duct tape tying him together off and threw it off.

Sherlock wiped off his face and smiled, before hopping out. “Let's go home, John.”

John chuckled and stood up, used to Sherlock's fake emotions. After a few seconds, Sherlock turned around and put his hands on John's shoulders.

“Doesn't the hero get to kiss the damsel in distress?” He asked.

John didn't understand for a moment, but then nodded eagerly, putting his arms around Sherlock's neck and leaning up to kiss him. Their eyes fell shut and they got lost in the kiss.