349.What Happens In The Kitchen

“Woah--” Sherlock squeaked, the force of his smaller boyfriend was a lot more than he had expected, but he wasn't complaining when their bodies were suddenly pressing together.

John put his hands on Sherlock's waist, tugging him closer. He put his lips to Sherlock's skin, kissing his neck.

Sherlock tilted his head the other way, allowing John to press him into the kitchen counter. It wasn't that comfortable, but he easily forgot about that.

John left a mark on Sherlock's delicate skin, then pulled him forward. Sherlock followed along, allowing John to pull him around.

“I think I want you against something a bit flatter…” John whispered, glancing around the kitchen. He pushed Sherlock to the refrigerator, pressing him against it.

“How about a chair?” Sherlock whispered, grabbing John's hips.

“A chair?” John purred, kissing up a trail to Sherlock's lips.

“You can sit on my lap.” Sherlock said. “I know you like doing that.”

John chuckled and pulled Sherlock back. “Hm, good idea.” He used his foot to pull out a chair, then pushed Sherlock onto it. Sherlock, this is an odd thing about him, but liked how John was being rough and taking control like that.

Sherlock sat up, staring at John dumbly as he crawled onto his lap. Sherlock smiled a little, closing his eyes as John began kissing his lips. In the mood he was in right now, he didn't mind John's almost aggressive kissing. John enjoyed being tough and a little controlling, especially when his lover would die for that sort of attention.

John pulled away some minutes later. He smiled brightly down at Sherlock, who smiled slightly. He didn't know what to do, his mind was entirely blank.

John always seemed like such a soft, gentle man. Sherlock was always pleasantly surprised whenever they got put into a make out session.

Sherlock leant back, smiling at John. “You're amazing,” he whispered.

John smirked, tugging at Sherlock's shirt. “That's just the beginning,” He whispered. Sherlock smiled.

“Even better.”