241.Another Mistletoe Experience

I should bring a mistletoe to school and make all the people I ship kiss each, other. Mistletoes are so fun to experiment with. 😈
-----

They were at Lestrade's Christmas Eve party the day it happened. Almost everyone was drunk and having a fun time. Sherlock was a bit tipsy and John was plastered. They still kept watch of each other though, and stayed close.

John joined Sherlock, who was leaning against the wall professionally, and leant against it with him. “Hey...” He mumbled.

“Hello, Jawn.” Sherlock said, slurred, and looked down to his smaller friend, who seemed even shorter with his slumped over posture.

Sherlock rolled his eyes and looked around the room. He saw a female dressed in a red outfit come up to him, and he figured it was another drunk woman who wanted to flirt with him.

But instead, she pointed to above his head. Sherlock looked up and saw a mistletoe, frowning immediately.

Then, the girl looked at John. Everyone took notice by now, and people were staring at them.

For the sake of a few laughs, the friends decided to jokingly kiss each other. But, the moment their lips meant, they couldn't get their hands off each other.

They slipped away from the party and found an empty room. They were technically trespassing in Lestrade's home, but it didn't really matter. It looked like they were in a storage closet of some sorts. The loud and muffled noise from the party echoed in this little room.

Sherlock laid down on the floor and reached up for John, who had lead him away. They knew it would be inappropriate to make out at a party and not be careless teenagers, so they took to the dark storage closet.

John cupped Sherlock's cheeks and kissed him sweetly, then it turned a little more passionate, and then desperate. Sherlock followed along, observing the movements his drunk friend made. He wasn't sure if it was just because they were drunk, but they really got into their make out session..

The next day, John sat up with a hand over his face and a raging headache. He didn't remember all of what happened last night, but found himself completely nude in a dark room. He felt around and found something long and squishy. Immediately, he pulled away, aware Sherlock was next to him now.

“Where are we?” He asked in a whisper, looking around for his clothes. He found it, then put it on. Sherlock yawned and rolled around. John shook him. “Sherlock…” he mumbled.

“John~” Sherlock responded. John shushed him and lifted up his legs, pulling the boxers up his legs and then pulling up the trousers.

“Sherlock… wake up.” He whispered, shaking his friend… if they were even just friends anymore. Sherlock opened his eyes and looked up at John.

“Hey, Baby.” He whispered, sitting up. John kissed Sherlock's cheek and pulled a shirt over him.

“Where are we?” John asked. “I forget…”

Sherlock kissed John's lips quickly, then again, but more passionately. He moved closer to John, kissing him deeply.

“Sherlock,” John whispered, pawing at Sherlock's shirt to push him away. “Where are we?”

“I'm pretty sure we're in Lestrade's storage closet.” He said.

“We're in the the closet?” John asked in a whisper.

“Well, while we're alone…” Sherlock trailed off suggestively, winking at John, who shook his head and stood up. He looked around for his jacket, then picked it up. He took out his phone and texted Lestrade. 'Where are you? JW'

He got a text back, which said. 'At work. Why? GL’

'Nothing. JW’

John pulled Sherlock up and picked up his coat. He wrapped Sherlock's coat around him and opened the closet door, walking out. Sherlock followed him, holding his hand. They went back home, and when they did, Sherlock locked the door and started kissing John. He was obviously hung up on what happened last night… but admittedly, John was, too.