278.Not Good Enough

I think the idea is from PrincessPeach211. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;-;
------

“You’re cute,” Kelly laughed, smiling at John with her friends, who were also around John. They were in a bar, and Sherlock was sitting away from them, staring at John with a jealous look. He wanted to flirt with him. These drunk ladies seemed to think he was the most handsome man in the world. Which, frankly, he was.

“Thank you,” John blushed and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, “You've said that to me five times already, Kelly.”

“Have I???” The girl giggled. “Haha! I didn't notice!”

“My godddd, this guy is such an amazing!” Said another girl, who went by Cedrica. There were five drunk women around him, flirting and talking.

“Hah, thank you, Cedrica..” John said uncomfortably.

The girl squealed. Most of them were fans of him and Sherlock, that's why they were crowding around him.

“John, will you go on a date with me?” Cheryl asked.

“Oh, I can't,” John shook his head. “I'm in love with someone else.”

“Aww,” the girls sighed.

“Who do you love!?” Asked Serenah.

“Yeah, who?” Serenah's sister Leah asked.

John rolled his eyes, “I can't tell you,” he said.

“Why not?” they all asked.

Sherlock zoned out their conversation, not in the mood to listen to them. He spun around so his back was facing John and the women that loved him. He put his face in his hand, drinking his alcohol and trying to get drunk.

He heard a few bits of the conversation. John was telling them about how amazing and wonderful his crush was.

Sherlock was really jealous. He closed his eyes and ordered the bartender to give him a refill.

“Ohhhhh, is your crush really that amazing?” Asked Leah.

“I want to meet her!” Cedrica announced.

“Well, actually, my crush is already here..” John blushed and looked away just for dramatic effect. “Nevermind, I've told you too much already.”

“Nooo!” Kelly frowned. “I want to know who your crush is. This is not fair.”

“Yeah!” Said a decently shy one that had been staying quiet, her name was Joy.

John shook his head and glanced at Sherlock. They came here together, he looked so angry and annoyed that John was distracted.

“I should probably get going.” John hopped off the stool he was sitting on. The girl's thought it was cute, because his feet didn't touch the ground.

“Awwwhhh, nooo,” they sighed and frowned.

“My crush isn't happy being here. I don't want him to get so drunk he passes out.” He looked over to Sherlock and took his arm, helping him down from the stool, even though his feet touched the ground.

“Let's go, Sherlock.” John pulled his friend up as he almost fell down, giggling. Sherlock was so wasted.

“Jawn,” Sherlock mumbled. “Jawn, g-get off me… yooouu…” Sherlock trailed off and his sentence was lost. He tried to pull away, but John helped him out of the pub, thinking he was adorable.

“Johnn…” Sherlock yawned and leant against John. “shwhy you making me lev? I'm f-fine..”

John giggled. Sherlock was so drunk. He leant up and kissed Sherlock's cheek, smiling. Sherlock gasped and pulled away.

“Oh my gawd he kissed me!” Sherlock accidentally voiced his thoughts. He squealed and bounced, smiling widely.

“Aw, you're so cute,” John kissed him again, smiling. Sherlock's eyes widened and he blushed brightly.

“Eeee!” He hugged John, kissing his lips and kissing him deeply. John closed his eyes and returned the kiss, smiling.

He took Sherlock's hand and lead him to a cab, then to home, smiling. He was so bloody cute.