272.Check Your Phone

John settled into his bed and smiled a little, taking out his phone. He had been having a very passionate conversation with Sherlock, who was stuck for awhile on a case. They were grown men, of course, they were not teenagers, but the two couldn't stop asking each other for revealing or non revealing photos.

They'd been boyfriends for about a year now and they both knew they were going to be very good boyfriends for the rest of their lives, maybe even more than just that. John stood up and decided to send Sherlock the picture he took later on when they were with each other again. He slipped back into his trousers and walked out of the room.

Sherlock came back home a few hours later, Lestrade was following behind him. The first thing John did was lean up and kiss his boyfriend. Sherlock kissed him back and smiled. The two were disgustingly adorable. They loved each other so much, it was hard to think that they were only friends most the time they've known each other.

Sherlock and John took their seats and Lestrade stood, they all started talking with each other about things, mostly the case.

Then, John looked at Sherlock and smiled, sending him a text. “Check your phone, Sexy.”

Sherlock took out his phone. “Eh? You didn't send me anything--”

“What the fuck!” Lestrade yelled,

“Oh shit,” John's face turned red and he grabbed Lestrade's phone, deleting the photo. Sherlock was laughing so much he couldn't breathe.

John buried his face in his hands, blushing brightly. Sherlock laughed and stood up, walking to John and leaning over to kiss his head. “You're so freaking adorable.” He hugged John, who just leant into him, embarrassed as hell. Lestrade left after a few more minutes and John took the time to calm down.