296.The PSOS

Hey, everyone. I'm starting to feel better now. Maybe it's the weather starting to warm up, or how it's just a few months until summer vacation. All in all, I'm starting to come up with ideas again, and although this won't necessarily be “Daily” anymore, I will still desperately try to make a story each day. Please leave a comment here, or message me, if you have an idea you want me to write. You can request, any ideas-- sad ideas, I don't mind, but I'll probably not make sad ones right now because I feel really sad and I don't want to be sadder. Thanks so much for sticking with me all this time. I'll write another chapter when I get back from school. I'm tired.
----

Sherlock leant down to John and connected their lips, cupping his face. John giggled softly and wrapped his arms around Sherlock's neck, pulling him down and kissing him. His fingers curled into the fabric of Sherlock’s shirt, and he tilted his head. “You're so bloody beautiful,” he mumbled quietly, dragging his fingers gently through Sherlock's hair and pulling him close.

“Not as beautiful as you, Mr Sexy.” Sherlock responded, wrapping his legs around John's back.

The smaller man laughed and leant against their couch. “You wouldn't know what gorgeous was,” John said, booping Sherlock's nose. “Because you don't see yourself all the time.”

Sherlock took a seat on John's abdomen playfully, “But I see you all the time.”

“But I'm not cute and dramatic with curly hair and the PSOS.”

“Hm?” Sherlock Sherlock tilted his head softly. “PSOS? What's that?”

“Oh, your purple shirt. That's a nickname the internet gave it… can you guess what it means?”

“Does it mean purple shirt on Sherlock?” he asked, cupping John's cheek. The man only shook his head and laughed.

“No. I can't believe you've never heard this before. I see it all the time, 'Hey, John, is Sherlock wearing the PSOS today?’”

“Why do people care if I'm wearing this shirt?”

“Because everyone thinks it's attractive.”

Sherlock kissed John's neck softly. “Alright. What does it mean?”

“Purple shirt of sex. PSOS. It's sort of ridiculous, because I'm pretty sure you're asexual.” John shrugged and ruffled Sherlock's hair.

“Oh, you're right about that. And the name is ridiculous. I like mine better.” Sherlock hummed softly, pressing his lips against John's.

“I like both. You're absolutely stunning either way.”

“Thank you.” He smiled, and the two started slowly trading kisses, until they were moving around and caressing each other and trying to get closer.