343.Five More Minutes

Beep-beep, beep, beep-beep, beep, beep, beep-beep!

John opened his eyes. He reached out and hit the alarm for five more minutes. He set his arms around Sherlock and pulled him close, sighing happily.

“Why do you always do that?” Sherlock asked tiredly. “You set the alarm for seven every day… but you always hit the snooze button for an extra five minutes. Just set it till seven o five…” Sherlock whispered, leaning his body into John's.

John sighed and pat Sherlock's side affectionately. “One day, Sherlock, there won't be an extra five minutes. I just want to take all the time I can to hold you… while you're still here.”

Sherlock frowned softly, leaning into his boyfriend. “Don't get sappy…” Sherlock whispered, setting his hand on John's.

“Oh, don't tell me what to do. I'll get as sappy as I want, Mr Cheekbones.” John leant over and kissed Sherlock's cheekbones a few times. Sherlock reached up and giggled, putting his hand in the way.

“Alright, alright! Get sappy, Sir Jumpers.” Sherlock said. “Just let me sleep.”

“I'll let you sleep once you've experienced my sapiness.”

“I already did when you asked me to be your boyfriend.” Sherlock tiredly opened his eyes, staring up at John.

“What?” John smiled. “You mean when I bought you roses, took you on a date, spilt out my feelings about you, made out with you in an alley way, and cuddled you and watched The Hobbit until I passed out on your lap?”

“Yes. Very sentimental stuff.” Sherlock closed his eyes. “Very, very sentimental… not my prefered type of date.”

“Dammit, I you would've went wild if I turned on Murderous Affairs…”

Sherlock laughed. “Murder shows are so cheesy. Murder shows about relationships… Even cheesier.”

John rolled his eyes and ruffled Sherlock's hair. He leant down, kissing Sherlock's lips. The detective moved closer, kissing him deeply.

John pulled away soon. “It's been past five minutes.” He whispered. Sherlock whined. “Goodbye. See ya later, Sexy.” John kissed him again, then got up. He got a change of clothes, then took off his shirt as he left the room. Sherlock watched, smirking.