204.Don't Go

"I-I love you." Sherlock said, his fingers wrapping around John's wrist and pulling him away from the door.

"You love me?" John asked, his face going from angry to soft.

Sherlock blushed softly, nodding a little. "A bit..." He looked down. "An-and I'm s-so sorry... for ev-everything..."

John pulled his hand away from Sherlock's and put them both on each side of Sherlock's waist. They stared down into each other's eyes for a moment before leaning in and slowly connecting their lips. Sherlock savoured the feeling, moving closer and putting his hands on John's shoulders.

When they pulled away, Sherlock tried to speak. "John, I--"

John shushed Sherlock. "This doesn't mean I forgive you, idiot." he said, pushing Sherlock against the wall and kissing him again. Sherlock gasped, stunned for a moment before slowly putting his arms around John and kissing him deeply, sort of slowly since he was high, but still passionate nonetheless.

John's hand trailed up Sherlock's arm and to his shoulder, then John put it in his friend's hair and twisted around the curls. Sherlock never told John there was a certain things that happens when his hair was played with.

Sherlock, not knowing what else to do, let John play with his curls. It was sensitive and John was being just right, but Sherlock always got a little turned on and/or started acting weird when someone was playing with the curls.

Tapping his foot up and down on the floor, Sherlock kissed John again, their lips merging together into a hot kiss. John tilted his head, letting Sherlock push him over to the couch and lay him down, them crawl on top of him.

The two of them started a passionate and needy make out session, acting like they've been boyfriends for years now. Mrs Hudson heard them and wondered if they were fighting or if they were alright. She walked upstairs and gasped softly when she saw them. John didn't have his shirt on and Sherlock was underneath him, they looked pretty caught up with each other and didn't notice Mrs Hudson until Sherlock zipped down John's fly and noticed her out of the corner of his eye.

"Mrs Hudson, out!" He yelled.

Mrs Hudson giggled and walked out, closing the door.

They were embarrassed for a moment, but it didn't take long before they were both making out just as deeply as before at the hands of the other, ignoring the world around them.